Archbishop Chapelle High School Reviews

Chapelle has become an amazing second home for the past 5 years.I'm glad I chose cahpelle because I would'nt have had the chance to meet so many amazing girls who I call friends. I also wouldn't have had the chance to be taught and helped by so many wonderful teachers. Choosing chapelle to call home these 5 years I think has helped me in the journey of really finding my personality and really breaking out of my shell that I was in when I was younger. At chapelle because of so many unique girls and clubs it makes it so easy to find things that intrest you as well as friends who will last you a lifetime. Being a senior this year I can't help but constantly look back at the years spent in these halls and smile or even cry thinking about the good times, experiences, and friendships i've made. In may I will be as proud as ever for having choosen chapelle as my second home.
I have been to Chapelle starting from 8th grade and now I am a senior. I haven't once been disappointed with anything. I am involved in clubs and I am really happy with academics because I have been doing so well with grades. The whole school gets along with each other because of the many activities that we do as a big group.
Archbishop Chapelle High School is like my home away from home. This school has treated me well since my first day of 8th grade. It has given me the chance to become who I am. It helped me grow into a responsible young adult. I have made many memories at this school with my grade. Our E-Board makes sure that every school year is a great year, and every E-Board Council I had has done a great job at doing that. This school has a great family atmosphere. Most of the girls in my grade and I have been going to this school since 8th grade. I have grown closer to them as each year goes on. It will be hard saying goodbye to all of my friends and classmates in May. They are like my sisters, and I cannot imagine going to school without them next year. I would not change a thing about Chapelle because I chose to go to Chapelle for the opportunities it offered me.
Start Your Review of Archbishop Chapelle High School
i love the people and the friends that i’ve met there. Most of the teachers are super helpful and really love what they’re doing
I like the atmosphere and the culture. The teachers are super helpful and kind. I have had a blast these past five years.
As an incoming junior, I have realized how important Archbishop Chapelle High School is to me. This second home has helped me meet new people, prepare myself for higher education, and create beautiful memories. I am very blessed to have been accepted into such a wonderful school.
I love the sisterly environment that Archbishop Chapelle fosters. Additionally, I feel that the school has done an excellent job of preparing me for the rigors of college by providing me with advanced learning opportunities. If I could change anything about Chapelle, it would be the schedule, as we have six classes each day. Compared to a college schedule, that, in most cases, is unrealistic. Although college students may have more work or harder material, they have much more time to complete assignments.
My Experience has been great. Teachers that work well with me, that encourage me to do better. Great atmosphere to learn in.
As an alum of ACHS, I wish I would have gotten more involved during my five years there, but it was a memorable experience. Chapelle has a very loving family atmosphere and I felt like I was home every time I got on campus.
My daughter did not start in 8th grade like most of the girls so there was a little apprehension about her not fitting in as easily entering in the 9th grade. She had NO problems finding her ” niche” and the rest was history. She really enjoyed Chapelle and has missed it a little since she graduated . She will always have fond memories of Chapelle.
I'm an alum of Archbishop Chapelle High School. I attened the school for 5 years. In this time, the faculty and staff are very dedicated to cultivating student's spiritual, academic, and social life. After graduating, I feel as if I was very prepared for college.
The school started out great but we received a new principal who fired everyone and got new staff. That ruined it for me because the previous teachers were better and I had a connection with them. The administration didn’t really care if you were bullied, or failing it was pretty much your problem. If your parent didn’t graduate or you weren’t on the cheer or dance team you weren’t cared for. Favoritism is high. Academics went down the drain, I wasn’t prepared for college. Most likely could’ve received a better education at a public school.
My experience with Chapelle is very good! I have gone there since I was a freshman and I am currently a senior. There are many things I like about Chapelle. One thing I love is the college readiness that Chapelle has. They offer many advanced placement and duel enrollment classes. Another reason I like Chapelle is because of how friendly the faculty and staff are. They always have smiles on their faces and always ask how you are doing. Overall, my past four years at Chapelle have been amazing and I will definitely miss it.
This is the best school I have attended, and I want to create a legacy and send my daughters here as well.
I can honestly say that going to this school has greatly prepared me for college. Also, the people are mostly very welcoming and encourage you to do your best and try your hardest at the activities and academics that you re involved in.
I would recommend Archbishop Chapelle High School. I felt I was prepared for college and made great connections. I am still in contact with fellow alum, faculty, and staff years after graduation. I also attend school events at least once a year.
Chapelle has taught me a lot. The teachers care and make sure you have he best education. The people around you are very positive. There are many clubs and activities that you can easily get involved in.
Start Your Review of Archbishop Chapelle High School
Coming from a public school, I didn't know what to expect when I was enrolled into a private all girl school. On my first day I was very excited and nervous about the day ahead, but overall it was amazing. The students were nice, the teachers were very helpful, and the overall environment was fun and enjoyable! Going into my senior year I realize how much I am going to miss Chapelle and the people who make it fun. I don't think I would change anything about Chapelle, it is just too perfect in its own way for me to find anything to change.
Chapelle is a very small, friendly school with lots of spunk and personality. The diversity of this school is very slim, however, and while that is something outside of the school's control, the student population is made up of girls who are nearly all from the same background: sheltered and provided for. This is not necessarily a bad thing, but when it comes to tolerance and sympathy, the girls can fall a little short. They have very little experience with people who are different and therefore come across as indifferent or ignorant.
Incredible 5 years there. As an Alum of the Class of 2017, I was around for 3 principals and many changes during my time at Chapelle. While many of us felt the growing pains of change over the years, the current principal and faculty is spectacular and have built a solid foundation for the students to grow and learn and become incredible women. Truly an authentically Catholic school. Diverse group of students. A hidden gem amongst the High Schools in the area. Check it out for yourself! I love being in the chipmunk family. Deus Providebit -Alum c/o 2017