Archbishop Chapelle High School Reviews

As an incoming junior, I have realized how important Archbishop Chapelle High School is to me. This second home has helped me meet new people, prepare myself for higher education, and create beautiful memories. I am very blessed to have been accepted into such a wonderful school.
I love the sisterly environment that Archbishop Chapelle fosters. Additionally, I feel that the school has done an excellent job of preparing me for the rigors of college by providing me with advanced learning opportunities. If I could change anything about Chapelle, it would be the schedule, as we have six classes each day. Compared to a college schedule, that, in most cases, is unrealistic. Although college students may have more work or harder material, they have much more time to complete assignments.
My Experience has been great. Teachers that work well with me, that encourage me to do better. Great atmosphere to learn in.
Start Your Review of Archbishop Chapelle High School
As an alum of ACHS, I wish I would have gotten more involved during my five years there, but it was a memorable experience. Chapelle has a very loving family atmosphere and I felt like I was home every time I got on campus.
My daughter did not start in 8th grade like most of the girls so there was a little apprehension about her not fitting in as easily entering in the 9th grade. She had NO problems finding her ” niche” and the rest was history. She really enjoyed Chapelle and has missed it a little since she graduated . She will always have fond memories of Chapelle.
I'm an alum of Archbishop Chapelle High School. I attened the school for 5 years. In this time, the faculty and staff are very dedicated to cultivating student's spiritual, academic, and social life. After graduating, I feel as if I was very prepared for college.
The school started out great but we received a new principal who fired everyone and got new staff. That ruined it for me because the previous teachers were better and I had a connection with them. The administration didn’t really care if you were bullied, or failing it was pretty much your problem. If your parent didn’t graduate or you weren’t on the cheer or dance team you weren’t cared for. Favoritism is high. Academics went down the drain, I wasn’t prepared for college. Most likely could’ve received a better education at a public school.
My experience with Chapelle is very good! I have gone there since I was a freshman and I am currently a senior. There are many things I like about Chapelle. One thing I love is the college readiness that Chapelle has. They offer many advanced placement and duel enrollment classes. Another reason I like Chapelle is because of how friendly the faculty and staff are. They always have smiles on their faces and always ask how you are doing. Overall, my past four years at Chapelle have been amazing and I will definitely miss it.
This is the best school I have attended, and I want to create a legacy and send my daughters here as well.
I can honestly say that going to this school has greatly prepared me for college. Also, the people are mostly very welcoming and encourage you to do your best and try your hardest at the activities and academics that you re involved in.
I would recommend Archbishop Chapelle High School. I felt I was prepared for college and made great connections. I am still in contact with fellow alum, faculty, and staff years after graduation. I also attend school events at least once a year.
Chapelle has taught me a lot. The teachers care and make sure you have he best education. The people around you are very positive. There are many clubs and activities that you can easily get involved in.
Coming from a public school, I didn't know what to expect when I was enrolled into a private all girl school. On my first day I was very excited and nervous about the day ahead, but overall it was amazing. The students were nice, the teachers were very helpful, and the overall environment was fun and enjoyable! Going into my senior year I realize how much I am going to miss Chapelle and the people who make it fun. I don't think I would change anything about Chapelle, it is just too perfect in its own way for me to find anything to change.
Chapelle is a very small, friendly school with lots of spunk and personality. The diversity of this school is very slim, however, and while that is something outside of the school's control, the student population is made up of girls who are nearly all from the same background: sheltered and provided for. This is not necessarily a bad thing, but when it comes to tolerance and sympathy, the girls can fall a little short. They have very little experience with people who are different and therefore come across as indifferent or ignorant.
Incredible 5 years there. As an Alum of the Class of 2017, I was around for 3 principals and many changes during my time at Chapelle. While many of us felt the growing pains of change over the years, the current principal and faculty is spectacular and have built a solid foundation for the students to grow and learn and become incredible women. Truly an authentically Catholic school. Diverse group of students. A hidden gem amongst the High Schools in the area. Check it out for yourself! I love being in the chipmunk family. Deus Providebit -Alum c/o 2017
I have been attending Chapelle since the 2014-2015 school year, which was my 8th grade year. Chapelle is a great All Girl Private Catholic school!
Archbishop Chapelle was a great high school! I loved it because I was able to join and enjoy my love for the sport of volleyball all while being able to excel in my academics! If I could change one thing, it would be the reputation everyone has for this school!
Start Your Review of Archbishop Chapelle High School
Chapelle is a nice environment for a high school student. My experience here is that it is a great school for those that are there to learn. The honors classes are amazing and I have learned so much throughout my time at Chapelle. It has a very family-like environment, and there is always something to do at or for the school.
It is a good school. It is fun and exciting , full of love and sisterhood. It is all girls so if you were looking for boys not here hun. There is so many activites and the academics are pretty fun as well.
At Archbishop Chapelle high school, I like the connections you can make with your teachers. Each seems to truly care about you as a person.

Unfortunately it seems as if the disciplinary actions for minor offenses such as short socks, etc. sometimes go too far. I would like to see a revamped warning system for such offenses.