Archbishop Bergan Catholic Junior/Senior High School Reviews

I love that my parents decided at a young age that a private school would be best for me. Having the same friends since i was 7 years old have really meant a lot to me. My mother passed away my freshman year and the small school atmosphere really helped me deal with her loss. The only thing I would want to see improve at Archbishop Bergan would be the diversity.
I love the small classes, the teachers are very helpful. I like the family atmosphere we have, I know if I ever needed anything they would be there for me.
I feel we have good teachers. Some engage more than others. They all are open to us asking questions and getting help from them.
Start Your Review of Archbishop Bergan Catholic Junior/Senior High School
We could use updated facilities or remodeling but we don't have the funds for it. We do have college prep resources but not a lot of tutoring, parent involvement, and busing.
We don't have safety services. We don't have any school security. I still think the school is pretty safe even without them. We don't have a school nurse but we still have resources for health reasons.
We have a dress code. We have to wear uniforms. I don't mind wearing them but other kids might. I don't see bullying happen a lot in my class but I know it happens with the younger grades. The teachers and administration are all really involved.
Since we are a small school there isn't a whole lot of options you may find at a bigger school. But there are plenty that could keep you busy. We do have sports and clubs everyone can get involved in.
It's pretty easy to go to school here. There is tuition but it's not expensive. The process to get in doesn't take long either. My parents got me signed up in about a week's time. Paperwork is the only long process.