Archbishop Alter High School Reviews

I truly love Archbishop Alter High School. I transferred to Alter in the 4th quarter of my freshman year, transferring from rival school Kettering Fairmont High School. I immediately fell in love when I came to Alter. I made so many friends so easily, the education is great, and most of all I strengthened my relationship with God. Alter is where I belong.
I love Alter HS. It’s a close community and very connected. I love being involved and the many opportunities to participate in sports and clubs.
Alter is truly a faith centered school. Every week they offer mass in the morning. The teachers are so kind, when students behave. Alter is a High School that people come to to learn and prepare for college.
Start Your Review of Archbishop Alter High School
Being at Alter is one of the few things I enjoy about life. The classmates are all so accepting of anyone. Freshman and sophomore year, I made the mistake of being a quiet guy. Now that I'm a junior, I've started interacting more and people always instantly accept me. Alter is the place to be.
You can tell sometimes Alter is trying to squeeze money out of its students, things like expensive food, etc. However, they make up for it with quality of education.
I have loved attending Alter! The environment is very welcoming and all of the students and staff are friendly and encouraging. The academics are challenging and will prepare you well for college. The staff is excellent and supportive, although, as with every school, there are a few disappointing teachers. However, my overall experience had been immensely positive.
Archbishop Alter High School is one of the best schools I have attended and I have been to a few. Everything is college prep related and they have so many courses you can take. It's a school of love and encouragement! Everyone there is so dedicated to their studies. I am going their currently and I will be the first of many to say " I made the right decsion attending Alter!
Needs more diversity. They prepare you for college pretty well and the teachers are great. They also need to offer more classes that can get you prepared as best as possible for your college major.
I loved all of the classes offered, especially the wide array of science classes. They allow you to try and learn new things and help discover what you love to do. The teachers are great. Every talent is appreciated, from sports to music to academics to theater and arts.
Going to Alter has allowed me to feel prepared for college. In academics I am always pushed and challenged to do my best. Alter also has a great community with awesome people.
I like how at Alter you always feel included in on way or another. Either in clubs or sports you will always find a way to get involved.
I liked the sense of community that Alter embodies so well. The students truly get a chance to grow together in a faith centered environment.
Alter is a very good school for academics. Offers a AP class for almost every subject. The teachers challenge you to do better.
I like that Alter prepared me well for college, not only academically but as a person as well. The teachers there are more than willing to help you at anytime if you are having trouble with anything. They have many clubs and acitivities you can get involved with during your time there. The sports teams are amazing and teach you how to preservere to reach your goals. When I went there I felt very safe going anywhere on campus at any point in time.
The only thing I would change about Alter would be facilities. They're not always as clean as I would like them to be. We are also not a very diverse school, which is something I would love to see!
I really like attending Alter. The school is very challenging and prepares you for college. I'd like to see a little bit more effort from teachers in regards of caring about students and helping them though. I wish there was more diversity at the school as well and the sports programs are fantastic, but I'd like to see different sports as well.
Archbishop Alter High School is good school that lived up to my personal expectations. The class sizes are small and that creates a great teacher student bond. While it isn't the best school on the planet, it is pretty good for what it needs to be.
It is a great school. 10/10 would recommend. Prepared me well for the next level. Teachers were mostly good.
Start Your Review of Archbishop Alter High School
Archbishop Alter High School does well with college placement. The majority of students go on to some form of further education. This is especially true for the accelerated students, however, there is room for improvement regarding the development of the baseline students and those who are below par. The same can be said for the faculty, there are some outstanding teachers, however there are a lot of mediocre and some below par educators and staff members.
Alter High School is an institution built on tradition. It is a private Catholic high school and the Alter community couldn't be more welcoming and loving. Alter has provided me with an excellent education and the ability to participate on the prestigious football team and the lacrosse team as well. If i were to change anything about the school it would just be that the school be updated physically. The community of the school and what it stands for is unchangeable and for a good reason. The only modifications to be made would be to update the facilities.
I just graduated from Alter in the spring of 2016. This school is amazing. The community is extremely supportive of everyone and everything. After being in college for a semester I realized that Alter distilled in the readiness for school. The classes there challenged me in the book work and helped me broaden my ideas and critical thinking skills. The teachers were so helpful with everything getting ready for school and the sports are what the school is founded on. I loved every aspect of this school and always will.