Arcadia High School Reviews

I think Arcadia is what you make of it. If students don't care, they won't get a good experience. But if students work hard and try, they'll get exactly what they need. Teachers are helpful but some aren't as nice as others. And when there's a problem administration takes forever to address it. Counseling was great! They really care about every student. Clubs and sports were awesome, but very underfunded. But I'd say overall, Arcadia was a great place to be and prepared me for college.
I loved attending Greece Arcadia High School. The general environment was always welcoming and the staff was always beyond supportive. Getting ready for college and all the difficulties with that, I felt a great sense of support and guidance here at Arcadia.
There is so much going on at this school and the school offers many many programs.
Start Your Review of Arcadia High School
Teachers always respond to emails and are very available to meet with Parents.
It's a good school; the teachers always respond to all emails.

The teachers are very engaged in the student's success.
I would visit this school at times to say to some of the teachers I had during my time at this school, but I would not want to redo what took my all to get through.
depending on the teacher and the way of learning you feel more comfortable with, you will either get through that class no problem or you'll struggle the whole way. my experience with the teachers I had during my time at arcadia high school was I needed extra help and I usually got it during after school hours.
I feel that there should be better sex education.
safe but not that safe
There are many athletics. There is drama club and math team, but no debate or Student council. There is also GSA
I enjoy the environment and freedoms of arcadia, but there should be more clubs like student council and debate team.
Being only a freshman, I have had tremendous experiences at Arcadia. All of my teachers are willing to let me be flexible in raising test scores, etc., and being able to maintain a 4.0 GPA.
At Greece Arcadia there is a struct no bullying policy. Although our security guards are not armed I have never not felt safe at school.
At our school there are dozens of clubs you can join. We have everything from the National Honors Society to The Chess Club, to Math team, there are a huge number of things for people to do. Not to mention all of or sports team which are very popular at our school. Our fan section is always loud and excited.
Greece Arcadia is a very good school. The Teachers and Stuff are very good people who really do care about the students. We have a saying at our school it's "One a Titan, Always a Titan" and that is really true at our school, if you are or ever were a Titan (which is our school mascot) you are always embraced with open arms from the staff. Our school is like a family and almost everyone enjoys the school
Most teachers in our school are good people and great educators. They are very willing to work with students, even if the student doesn't deserve it all the time.
The academics offered at this school is great. There is a lot of different classes you can take.
Start Your Review of Arcadia High School
The school has a lot of amazing volunteering opportunities. For example, the school has Spino literacy, Key Club, and the Special Olympics.
The teachers make sure that you know the material.
the school has a lot of security