Arcadia High School Reviews

Some of the teachers there are truly open to connecting with students. This helps a lot with the atmosphere and feeling you get while being in class. One thing I would like to see change is the administrations focus on learning outcomes and less about the "rules" of the school. I feel like this would create a better learning environment overall.
High school was amazing. I had a “High School Musical” feel when I went and participated in extracurricular activities! The teachers are so loving and genuinely want to see everyone succeed. Gina Relyea is my favorite. I wouldn’t change a thing about where I graduated from! I’m proud to be a alumni Titan.
This schools have a couple of good teachers, but overall the environment is prefty poor in my opinion
Start Your Review of Arcadia High School
My teachers are interesting and create interactive plans. They work hard for our education and care. There are many activities to join.
The teachers were all very informative and committed to the students and making sure that each student succeeded.
I had a great experience at Greece Arcadia High School. The teachers I had were great and very knowledgeable of their subject. There were many individual groups throughout school, but our school community was able to come together even in the toughest of times, for example, when our principle passed away from breast cancer. Even years after her passing, the school still comes together to support her, along with fighting cancer. I was more of an introvert and did not have many friends, but overall, I received a great education at this school. If I could change where I attended high school, I would choose to stay at Arcadia.
I think Arcadia is what you make of it. If students don't care, they won't get a good experience. But if students work hard and try, they'll get exactly what they need. Teachers are helpful but some aren't as nice as others. And when there's a problem administration takes forever to address it. Counseling was great! They really care about every student. Clubs and sports were awesome, but very underfunded. But I'd say overall, Arcadia was a great place to be and prepared me for college.
I loved attending Greece Arcadia High School. The general environment was always welcoming and the staff was always beyond supportive. Getting ready for college and all the difficulties with that, I felt a great sense of support and guidance here at Arcadia.
There is so much going on at this school and the school offers many many programs.
Teachers always respond to emails and are very available to meet with Parents.
It's a good school; the teachers always respond to all emails.

The teachers are very engaged in the student's success.
I would visit this school at times to say to some of the teachers I had during my time at this school, but I would not want to redo what took my all to get through.
depending on the teacher and the way of learning you feel more comfortable with, you will either get through that class no problem or you'll struggle the whole way. my experience with the teachers I had during my time at arcadia high school was I needed extra help and I usually got it during after school hours.
I feel that there should be better sex education.
safe but not that safe
There are many athletics. There is drama club and math team, but no debate or Student council. There is also GSA
I enjoy the environment and freedoms of arcadia, but there should be more clubs like student council and debate team.
Start Your Review of Arcadia High School
Being only a freshman, I have had tremendous experiences at Arcadia. All of my teachers are willing to let me be flexible in raising test scores, etc., and being able to maintain a 4.0 GPA.
At Greece Arcadia there is a struct no bullying policy. Although our security guards are not armed I have never not felt safe at school.
At our school there are dozens of clubs you can join. We have everything from the National Honors Society to The Chess Club, to Math team, there are a huge number of things for people to do. Not to mention all of or sports team which are very popular at our school. Our fan section is always loud and excited.