Arcadia High School Reviews

My daughter loved going to school, she liked all of her teachers and never had a problem getting extra help if needed. every teacher and staff person i met was helpful and friendly
There are some really neat programs that the school offers that kept me want to be there such as the film program but besides that I had a miserable time.
I personally love the atmosphere and teachers at Arcadia. I hate the district admin tho.
Also lots of extracurricular options including CMAS, Robotics, Technical Theater, Band, and Dance. Go Titans!
Start Your Review of Arcadia High School
I would like some students to respectful to one another. Overall the school is involved with the community hundred percent and they are involved with sponsorships and big fundraiser organizations which their are clubs so students will be involved.
I would like to see a change. Arcadia High School is not the school it was back in 2014 - 2017, the new principal is horrible in taking action and doing what is necessary. In one week, 20 students were suspended, most bathrooms are locked because too many are smoking, vaping, and etc. Too many ambulances and cops have come to the school because of alcohol poisoning, excessive fighting, and drug abuse.
Arcadia has really good academics and opportunities for every student. The teachers are friendly and welcoming.
Arcadia High School was a very nice high school to attend. I had wonderful teachers throughout my junior and senior year. Those teachers really pushed hard to either connect with the students or were there to help the students pass. However, in the end it was up to the student to make an effort to pass. One change I would like to see for this high school would be to really help the students graduating understand how important it is to be ready for college.
Arcadia High School, although placed in a good area, is an average school. The students are becoming more obnoxious as the years go by and the staff and admin. are not all nice. In fact, the new principal, although can be nice, is putting an end to old traditions (i.e. Class chants) and ruining the fun of Arcadia. However, before the placement of the new principal, the school was better and a fun but safe place.
The community at Arcadia High School is very involved in the students academics and sports events and as well any other school related. Arcadia is a calm school and we don’t have any high ratings of the administration . The school is diverse and we are all respectful towards each other .
It’s a wonderful school with wonderful teachers who are understanding and very helpful when students have questions.
I always felt extremely safe at Arcadia High School. I had great relationships with all my teachers and was never afraid to speak up or ask for help. I was involved in many school activities and volunteering opportunities. My overall experience was amazing and I encourage anyone considering Arcadia to definitely go there!
My experience at Arcadia wasn't the greatest, but it was fun. I'm really gonna miss the teachers and just the Arcadia lifestyle because it was easy and it was safe.
Arcadia high school was very enjoyable the four years that I attended there. The teachers were kind and encouraging and I got a very well rounded education there. I'm very happy with the fact that they had so many languages to study when most schools only have two or three. The only thing I would change is adding on a few more staff. Many of the students there are motivated and want to take classes that either get filled up too quickly or are no longer continued.
My favorite thing about Arcadia is The Spirit of Arcadia Marching Band. Not only is it a great band, but the members are very inclusive. There has never been a moment where I felt left out or estranged from the other students at this school.
I was not very challenged, but the atmosphere was okay overall. I wish there were more opportunities for the students in terms of career and taking education beyond the classroom. A lot of the teachers were not very passionate about their subjects and you could tell. The bathrooms were not all clean or functional and when StuGo went to admin to fix it, they were shot down.
Overall, Arcadia High School gave me a great high school experience. The students there are very diverse and are kinder than many other students from other schools. The teachers are all very nice and reachable if a student may need help. The setting of the school is also nice as some of it is outdoors, which is perfect for Arizona.
Arcadia is a great school. There is a lot of different classes to take if you are interested in a specialty. Students can also take classes for college credit.
Start Your Review of Arcadia High School
The school is really great for students and a great environment to be at. Knowing that it has a good reputation makes me comfortable going to this school.
Arcadia was the best school I have ever gone too. The staff was really nice and helpful and they students were just as nice. I personally loved their dance program and how everyone in dance was like a family. I think the school is amazing in everyway and there is nothing that I would want to change about it.
This is my first year in Scottsdale Unified District, so far I love my classes. The teachers are great, I am in all honors classes as a freshman. There is a lot of homework but Arcadia high school is preparing us for university level. I am glad I chose Arcadia High School!