Arcadia High School Reviews

I enjoyed the last 4 years at Arcadia. I made so many friends and I learned about my self before I went there. In middle school I was shy and now I’m more outgoing and nice. Thanks to Arcadia I learned about what teachers are going through and how hard is it to be a teacher.
At Arcadia High School i like how they have several different programs that fit in what area you best fit in. I am enrolled in a program called EVIT with is going to help me obtain my nursing assistant certification by the end of my senior year in high school. I've learned so much in this year, from writing a well done paper about the great Gatsby for english to every part of the human body.
Arcadia was once a great school. The increase in open enrollment (now 46%) has taken away from the 'neighborhood' school experience. The result has been a decline in such areas as test scores and student engagement. There is also now overcrowding as more students are enrolled to make up for the district's lagging enrollment in other high schools.
Start Your Review of Arcadia High School
Arcadia is a good high school. Very knowledgeable teachers that will set you up for success. I rate it four stars because I've heard some bad things since I graduated.
Arcadia has a Championship winning marching band and award winning orchestra and symphonic bands. Next year the programs will be growing!
I liked how it was a safe enviorment , and all of the great and relatable teachers at the school. It was a fun 4 years at Arcadia.
Arcadia has great extracurricular programs such as dance, CMAS, band, and theater. You will for sure find a place to fit in.
My daughter loved going to school, she liked all of her teachers and never had a problem getting extra help if needed. every teacher and staff person i met was helpful and friendly
There are some really neat programs that the school offers that kept me want to be there such as the film program but besides that I had a miserable time.
I personally love the atmosphere and teachers at Arcadia. I hate the district admin tho.
Also lots of extracurricular options including CMAS, Robotics, Technical Theater, Band, and Dance. Go Titans!
I would like some students to respectful to one another. Overall the school is involved with the community hundred percent and they are involved with sponsorships and big fundraiser organizations which their are clubs so students will be involved.
I would like to see a change. Arcadia High School is not the school it was back in 2014 - 2017, the new principal is horrible in taking action and doing what is necessary. In one week, 20 students were suspended, most bathrooms are locked because too many are smoking, vaping, and etc. Too many ambulances and cops have come to the school because of alcohol poisoning, excessive fighting, and drug abuse.
Arcadia has really good academics and opportunities for every student. The teachers are friendly and welcoming.
Arcadia High School was a very nice high school to attend. I had wonderful teachers throughout my junior and senior year. Those teachers really pushed hard to either connect with the students or were there to help the students pass. However, in the end it was up to the student to make an effort to pass. One change I would like to see for this high school would be to really help the students graduating understand how important it is to be ready for college.
Arcadia High School, although placed in a good area, is an average school. The students are becoming more obnoxious as the years go by and the staff and admin. are not all nice. In fact, the new principal, although can be nice, is putting an end to old traditions (i.e. Class chants) and ruining the fun of Arcadia. However, before the placement of the new principal, the school was better and a fun but safe place.
The community at Arcadia High School is very involved in the students academics and sports events and as well any other school related. Arcadia is a calm school and we don’t have any high ratings of the administration . The school is diverse and we are all respectful towards each other .
It’s a wonderful school with wonderful teachers who are understanding and very helpful when students have questions.
Start Your Review of Arcadia High School
I always felt extremely safe at Arcadia High School. I had great relationships with all my teachers and was never afraid to speak up or ask for help. I was involved in many school activities and volunteering opportunities. My overall experience was amazing and I encourage anyone considering Arcadia to definitely go there!
My experience at Arcadia wasn't the greatest, but it was fun. I'm really gonna miss the teachers and just the Arcadia lifestyle because it was easy and it was safe.
Arcadia high school was very enjoyable the four years that I attended there. The teachers were kind and encouraging and I got a very well rounded education there. I'm very happy with the fact that they had so many languages to study when most schools only have two or three. The only thing I would change is adding on a few more staff. Many of the students there are motivated and want to take classes that either get filled up too quickly or are no longer continued.