Arcadia High School is an above average, public school located in Arcadia, WI. It has 349 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 22% in reading.
Arcadia High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-31 Students
- B+25 Students
- B25 Students
- A+24 Students
- B22 Students
- B+21 Students
- A+12 Students
- A11 Students
- B9 Students
- B+8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Arcadia High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Arcadia High School
- B-Blair-Taylor Middle/High School
- Blair-Taylor School District, WI
- 23 reviews
- BCochrane-Fountain City High School
- Cochrane-Fountain City School District, WI
- 29 reviews
- B+Winona Senior High School
- Winona Area Public School District, MN
- 153 reviews
- BGalesville-Ettrick-Trempealeau High School
- Galesville-Ettrick-Trempealeau School District, WI
- 17 reviews
Arcadia High School Reviews
I was a student at Arcadia High School for four years. Throughout those four years, I connected with teachers and peers that I never thought I would have. Most of my teachers were exceptional, and strived to make sure their students succeeded. Our principal was also amazing, and wanted to make sure that people enjoyed coming to school every single day. I never personally ate school lunch, I always packed my own. The lunch was good my freshman to junior year, but was not very good my senior year. All of our clubs are amazing, and I was a member of several. Our FFA club was one of the most active. Most of our sports teams are very successful, and very inviting to new members. Overall, I had a great experience at this High School, and I believe that they have prepared me for college.
Overall Arcadia High School is a great school too attend . There is such variety of class that is offered there. Also the teachers always set time aside for students whenever need be. There are also certain things that Arcadia High could work on. The lunches at the school could be improved and there should also be less discrimination amongst students, though there is very little. The community itself a great place
My overall experience at Arcadia High School has been good. All of the staff are very welcoming and social. They will go out of their way to help you with anything you need. They want to make us better people as well as better students. One thing that I think Arcadia needs to change is how well the students get along. I know this is a hard task, but there is a lot of bullying that goes on behind closed doors that I don't think most staff members realize. Although bully is an issue, I believe Arcadia High School is a very welcoming school!