Arcadia High School is an above average, public school located in Arcadia, OH. It has 201 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 65% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Arcadia High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+25 Students
- A+22 Students
- B22 Students
- A-20 Students
- B18 Students
- A-10 Students
- C+8 Students
- A7 Students
- B6 Students
- B6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Arcadia High School
- BLiberty-Benton High School
- Liberty-Benton Local School District, OH
- 106 reviews
- B+Elmwood High School
- Elmwood Local School District, OH
- 60 reviews
- B-North Baltimore High School
- North Baltimore Local School District, OH
- 29 reviews
- B+Van Buren High School
- Van Buren Local School District, OH
- 23 reviews
Arcadia High School Reviews
Arcadia has an extremely welcoming environment with excellent teachers. Like any high school, there are instigators, however, there are very few and they are always dealt with, it is a very safe environment for expressing yourself. The teachers are very experienced and are open to learning from the students while also teaching us, they admit they don’t know all and are flexible with how they teach if you speak up.
Arcadia High School has been a pleasant high school experience for me. I have enjoyed the majority of my classes and I have been able to obtain a spot on the honor roll every year of my high school career. Most of the teachers and staff are very interactive and helpful to the students. With Arcadia's smaller alumni there is a better student-teacher ratio which makes it easier for students to be able to learn. Overall, Arcadia High School is an amazing high school and I am thankful for the time I was able to spend there.
Through the 4 years I have attended high school, what I would like to see change is the ability to prepare students for college. As I am still a senior here and spend all day there, only one of my classes go at the same speed as an acctual college class. I believe that if teachers can get there students to learn at the pace of college classes that high school would be more successful.