Arcadia High School Reviews

I really like how some of the teachers like to help out their students even when they don't have to. I would really like to change the the food, sports,and clubs. The food is not very good, some people don't even eat the food.They could have more sports to bring more diversity to the school. The clubs at the school are all about sports, religion, or the dangers of teen life. They could add more clubs so kids can have more fun at school, all in all Arcadia High is a really good school.
My experience here at Arcadia High School has been the best years of my life. The school has a wonderful staff who has given me the courage to pursue my dreams. What I love most about my school is that it has a great academic program, clubs, activities, and sports. I strongly believe that education open doors to future short-term and long-term goals. My motto is "Go after my dreams no matter how unattainable others think it is."
However, my interaction with people of all ages helped me to realize the medical field is my passion. Upon completion of my undergraduate degree, I would like to continue my training to become a Gynecologist. I would like to change my ACT score, my GPA, and receive scholarships for college. With these changes, I can make all my dreams come true.
"My High School Life"

My experience here at Arcadia High School has been the best years of my life. What i love most about my school is that it has a great academic programs, clubs, and sports. I strongly believe that education open doors to future short-term and long-term goals. The teachers have challenged me to set high expectations despite being the product of single parenting. My motto is " Go after my dreams no matter how unattainable others think it is."

However, my interaction with people of all ages have helped me to realize the medical field is my passion.

After high school, I would like to attend college where i can enhance my formal education. I would like to change my ACT score, my GPA, and receive scholarships for college.
Start Your Review of Arcadia High School
Arcadia High School is a school where each student can reveal themselves as being free , where nobody can judge them !! The staff is awesome , its always work first then play later ... Arcadia High School have three main R's Respectful , Responsible , & Resilience !!
My overall experience at Arcadia High Scool is great. I say this because, the school does everything that is necessary to help a student learn. It is very uplifting and let's students know that no matter where you come from you can always be successful if you just try your best. There's a principle that we all go by : Respect, Responsibility, and Resiliency. These three principles will take you very far in like and help you succeed in what you do if you remember them. Arcadia high school has bad times just like any other school, however it is rare to find a staff that cares for the students as much as our school staff does. That's what makes us al one big uplifting family.
Arcadia High is a very small school therefore you get more one on one with with the teachers and you get to have personal bonds with the other students. If i had to choose a school again i would most likely pick Arcadia High!
many people support all of our teams and very pleased with the results.
The food is given in very small amounts , it does not have a good taste.
I do not like my school. I think the faculty could have more interest in the students. I do not think the teachers and other faculty members like their jobs , must of them are stubborn. If I could do it all over again I would definitely choose another school.
Most of the students get along well with eachother. There is not much peer pressure this year. However there are a large number of pregnancies & drug usage.
The classes are divided into smart, average and not smart. I think there is a better way to mix students up and they should also try to help the students that aren't smarter than others.