Arbor Preparatory High School Reviews

Arbor Prepatory is an awesome school to attend. They have great teachers that makes it easy for you to connect with and not be afraid to ask questions. Furthermore, Arbor Prepatory does give out sometimes difficult work but they only do so to make us be ready and prepared to go to college.
I have attended Arbor Preparatory High School all 4 of my high school years. I am currently in my senior year and it is going fine. Although there have been many changes throughout all four years from dress code to administration. I just wish thing were more consent thought my years in high school. The new administration seem to be in the race for the long run so i'm sure things will continue to get better from here on out.
It would be nice if more students started clubs. Overall, it's a great environment. I think the teachers care about the students, and the students are motivated to attend college.
Start Your Review of Arbor Preparatory High School
It helped me a lot and achieve my goals! The teachers were great too, whenever I needed help there were always there for me.
I really enjoyed being in this high school as we had great teachers, great staff and a great facility to learn in and it balanced out everything by being in a safe surrounding as well. I have a group of friends that we all consider to belong to the motto of friends for life even though we off to pursue different goals at different colleges and trade programs.
Going into my senior year at Arbor Prep, I already know that I will be prepared for college. With the help of some highly compassionate teachers and a staff that's always looking for what's best for you, you will always be pushed to show your highest potential. If I could change one thing about Arbor Prep it would be more consistency in the teachers because some teachers will only stay for a year and then leave. The teachers that have been at the school for a while tend to be the better teachers overall.
I was apprehensive my freshman year, but since then I became involved in student government and student council and have love the remaining three years.
In that time I have won 4 district championships, 4 regional championships, 3 quarter finals, two semi finals and one state championship in women's basketball
My experience at Arbor Preparatory High School has been tremendous and rewarding. Although Arbor Prep is often criticized for its small population and small building "for a high school", it offered a great diversity of students as well as a higher level of education. Looking back, I am extremely thankful that I have attended this small, but easy to navigate high school that offers college courses in which I took part in. It has greatly benefited me and made my life easier during my first two years in college. Aside from the academic part of Arbor Prep, they also offer a variety of sports in which I also took part in. Playing sport at Arbor Prep has taught me patience, hard work, and team work. Overall, Arbor Prep has been great and deserves a 4 star. It could get a 5 star if they just give quality foods and not cold hot dogs or cold hard pizzas.
My experience was probably better than other high school experiences. The teachers are great there. They try to help you the best they can and they are able to talk with you about whatever you need. Their teaching strategies fluctuated to fit others' needs. And they taught me how to be ready for college.
Arbor Prep allows you to master skills in Math, English, etc. And when you are struggling, you have teachers who want to help. Overall this school gives me a strong chance to succeed.
It seems like a lot of work we do now is just busy work. Not much work we get helps us learn about the subject. Majority of the teachers are great and I would not want to have it any different. It's a small school which is nice because it's easy to learn where everything is at. Lunch seems short and we aren't allowed to be on our phones during this time, which is kinda dumb considering it's our only time we get a break. The school is good, but like every other school, there are improvements that could be made.
Arbor Prep is a school that will challenge you mentally , and prepare you for the life after the high school. It gives off a sense of community due to its small size. Sometimes it is hard for students to build relationships with teachers, because it seems that new teachers are being hired every single year. Arbor Prep is good school that molds children into young men and women that are able to function in an ever-changing American society.
Arbor is a great stepping stone for students wanting to go to college. The academics are amazing and the staff are generally helpful and nice. The only bad thing about the school is that they sometimes treat the students as small children. Rules are rather strict, we can't leave or get up during lunch, we have to wipe the tables down, wear uniforms, no phones, no PDA. The staff also tends to be kind of like a revolving door. Many teachers come and go every year- sometimes in the middle of the year- so there isn't much stability there. Overall I enjoyed my experience at Arbor Prep, although it may not be for everyone.
The academic preparation for college is almost second to none. I just graduated, and my college classes seem easier than my high school classes! However; I can only give this school three stars, because the dress code is very strict and there is no swim/football team. Also; the school is very small, so if something embarrassing happens to your child, almost every student in the school will hear about the event. (There are about 300-400 students enrolled in the school and there are only two hallways).
Academically, the school was ok, but some of the teachers didn't really seem like they wanted to be there so it made it hard to learn sometimes and made me feel as if why should I be here.
Miss errbody!!! Y'all was cool. I enjoyed most of my classes with my friends. Everybody was chill and we took it seriously. We all in college, trade schools, or in jobs. Had fun in my four years there.
I went to Arbor Prep for all of my four years in high school, and it did an amazing job preparing me for college. College compared to high school is way easier thanks to all the challenging work given from high school. It's a smaller school so you really become close with the all of the teachers and staff. Everyone knows everyone and there's a general fun energy in the hallways.
Start Your Review of Arbor Preparatory High School
I liked the small setting of the school. It was really easy for me to get to my classes in under five minutes. My one complaint is that the teachers are always leaving after a year which makes it hard to form close relationships with them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I had to describe my high school experience in one word, I would use Roller Coaster. There were so many great things in high school, I loved most of the people I met and being in the diverse culture. But sometimes I got stuck on the lows and trying to fit in with everyone else. As I now look back on it the things that I thought were the most important like fitting in, do not really matter as much now. Overall my high school experience was great. It defiantly taught me many lessons that I will be able to use for the rest of my life.