Arapahoe High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-266 Students
- A-214 Students
- A-129 Students
- B+81 Students
- A+67 Students
- B-65 Students
- B59 Students
- B-53 Students
- A+53 Students
- A+51 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.37 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.37 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 199 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.51 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.69 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.68 responses
Arapahoe High School Reviews
Review Arapahoe High School
From the past four years at Arapahoe High School, I can confidently say that I feel prepared and ready for college and higher education. While there are many great parts of Arapahoe, such as the variable schedule or off-campus privileges, I believe that the best part of being a Warrior are the teachers. All of the teachers I've known care greatly about the school and their students. Most teachers will meet with students to help them before/after school and during their office hours. As a further testament to the teachers at this school, I and many others have gone back to past teachers for help in a new subject finding that our teachers are glad to help! While the academics can be challenging, the teachers are truly there to help students succeed and achieve their goals.
Arapahoe High School is surrounded by a great community! We take challenges and we rise above them socially, emotionally and academically. The teachers at Arapahoe have influenced not only my desire to further my learning but also have taught me about leadership and kindness to everyone I meet. I think attending Arapahoe and growing from a school shooting and not letting that one tragic event define us shows our strength. Our school motto is "Warriors always take care of one another" and I have found this in the opportunities of student leadership and within the learning environment. I wish that everyone could see the value of our school with a sense of optimism and gratitude for the learning encouraged for the school.
Overall experience relating to academics was very good. The teachers want the student to succeed and provide the support necessary to do that. HOWEVER, the athletic culture in this school is very disappointing. Coaching staffs are inexperienced as can be witnessed by their consistent losing seasons and they are not even competitive in their league. They live in the past while the rest of the high school sporting world passes them by. If you have a skilled, talented, motivated,hard working student athlete (academically and athletically), this is not the school or environment for them. In fact, the athletics department does just the opposite; they will not support, contribute, or enhance any goals your student may have for his/her future. This is just not one person's opinion, but that of many current student athletes, previous student athletes and even more parents.