Aransas Pass High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B46 Students
- B39 Students
- A+34 Students
- A+32 Students
- B+23 Students
- C+21 Students
- B+18 Students
- A-16 Students
- A-15 Students
- A-14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Aransas Pass High School
- B-Ingleside High School
- Ingleside Independent School District, TX
- 124 reviews
- BGregory-Portland High School
- Gregory-Portland Independent School District, TX
- 190 reviews
- B+Rockport-Fulton High School
- Aransas County Independent School District, TX
- 128 reviews
- CTaft High School
- Taft Independent School District, TX
- 36 reviews
Aransas Pass High School Reviews
I enjoy going to Aransas Pass High School because all the teachers are very nice and actually teach the students. I have been attending APHS since I was younger. I will graduate in June 2018 and I am very happy to have been able to attend this school. When hurricane Harvey hit the Aransas Pass School District made sure to have our schools done as soon as possible. We had a lot of damage to the high school but the school it damaged the most was our middle school. I am very happy to have attended this school and wouldn't want to graduate from any other school.
Aransas Pass High School is a very honest school, but sometimes it seems that the faculty cares more about if your shirt is tucked in, other than our education. There are a plethora of fights almost everyday and almost all the students come to school under the influence of some sort of mind altering substance. Some teachers do take time to make sure to understand the contents of what they are teaching, but on the other hand, most just seem to care more about their paycheck that the kids they are leading.
My experience at Aransas Pass High School is a pretty boring one I could say. If I could do my high school years over, I would choose a school with more tradition, school spirit, and overall competiveness in education, clubs and athletics. The school lacks the things started in the above, which leaves me with the bland experience in my high school years at this school.