Arab High School Reviews

My experience at Arab High School has been very good. I have encountered an abundance of constructive experiences and grown from them in many ways. Arab High School contains all the attributes for their students to succeed but also contains a few negativities.
Arab High School offers many different classes and extracurricular activities. I am a member of Arab High School danceline. Danceline has allowed me to gain leadership experience, make new friends and memories, and do something I love. I am in AP classes which gives me the opportunity to prepare for college and get ahead start.
Arab High School has many positives, but also contains a few negatives. Our exam exemption policy is a negative. At most we can exempt 2 exams. If the students grades and attendance meets the requirements for each class students should be able to exempt.
Arab High School has given me many beneficial experiences and has me prepared for my future ahead.
I think that Arab High School is very focused on academics and all the teachers and administration really do want the students to strive. Despite this, there is an extreme focus on football and basketball, and basically every other sport and extracurricular activity gets little attention. They need to focus on the arts and theatre as much as they do sports.
Arab has given me a fairly good high school experience. The teachers are all really great and the administrators make it their goal to know every student personally. It's a small school in a small town and most of the students have polite manners. The teachers always make sure that they provide you with the education you need in order to succeed in the next year to come and no one is a stranger.
Start Your Review of Arab High School
I attended Arab City Schools since 2005, this school has shaped me into the person I am today. The school has always been very clean. The administration has always taken the students opinions into consideration on all topics. We as students wanted to have more cell phone privileges, so after a thorough discussion administration decided to let us have our cellphones out in between classes and at lunch. I respect them always keeping our opinions and needs their top priority.
Overall Arab High School is a very good school. Most teacher are passionate and are willing to help students with anything in their power. Most teacher also show that they do want to have a personal relationship with their students. However, not all teachers are this way. Some show that they are strictly there for athletics and others are just not good at their job.
The Arab City Schools district is blessed with teachers and administrators that have the student's interest at heart.
The truth is I feel like I’m under a lot of pressure and stress at this school. I know in a way it’s so you’ll be prepared but I have had so many breakdowns and I just want out. Maybe I’m having a bad life if maybe not who knows. The school it’s self is fine the students inside can be rude to other students and teachers.
Arab High School is an overall wonderful school system. The people and the community are very supportive, creating a great atmosphere. It's a safe place to learn, grow, and expand your own horizons while preparing for the next step in your life. The teachers care about each individual student, and they are always willing to lend a helping hand. The sports, music, and club organizations exceed expectation in both quality and variety making it easy to find your own comfortable place.
Arab High School is a great school that is very academic based. Here at Arab High we are heavily involved with student athletics and do many things to support our teams. The only thing I would complain about is the fact that Arab is a very small town which opens the door for favoritism, especially when the staff wants to be on good terms with the parents of specific students. If you are okay with getting past this, Arab is great school system that requires hard academic work from its students.
Arab High School is a facility that strives for excellence and an environment that is safe. It offers a lot of extracurricular activities and classes that will help students perceive what their dreams are made of. Arab High School has shown me many things that I never knew I could be capable to do.
I love the teachers at Arab High School. I wish that they would do away with homework because some students have jobs after school. Having homework results in not getting enough rest.
I like how this school encourages success and has many faculty members to support you. they encourage indifference and thankfully no school uniforms. however the tenure plan they have leaves teachers as being lazy and making classes boring and dull.
My overall experience at Arab High School has been great but there are a few things I would love to see changed. Arab has offered so many amazing opportunities to be involved as well as provide everything a student needs in order to succeed in high school as well as college. The only thing I would love to see changed in this school would be a wider variety of classes based on students' needs.
Amazing school with amazing people. My child just graduated and it was great! The adminstration and teachers actually CARE, which is not the case at all schools. The only people who complain are the ones who get into trouble.
I recently graduated from Arab High. Let me just say that it is a GREAT school. Our administration cares about students and ensures we have a safe environment. The teachers took time to help me. We had a lot of fun activities, but also worked hard academically.

Our facilities and sports programs aren't the best, but they are as good as they can be.

WONDERFUL!
Arab High School is a wonderful school. The teachers go out of their way to accommodate. The administration and counselors are always willing to help. I cannot recommend this school highly enough.
Arab High School is a phenomenal school. The administration and teachers are wonderful. This is one of the top schools in the state!
Start Your Review of Arab High School
Exceptional educational experience! I loved going to Arab High School, it truly has everything to offer its students including extracurricular activities and sports for everyone! It truly is a special school with some amazing faculty!
Arab high school is one of the best schools I've ever been to. As much as I've never cared for the food or some of the teachers and subs, I'd probably recommend others to go to this school over most others in the area.
Arab High School is one of the best college readiness schools around Alabama. The teachers challenge students to help them succeed and encourage them to do their best.