Aquinas High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in La Crosse, WI. It has 304 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. After graduation, 79% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Aquinas High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+43 Students
- A-28 Students
- B26 Students
- A+23 Students
- A16 Students
- A13 Students
- A12 Students
- B+12 Students
- A-9 Students
- B9 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Aquinas High School
Aquinas High School Reviews
Aquinas High School has been a positive part of my life. I have enjoyed my high school experience at Aquinas. The school truly prepares you for college with the work load and responsibility you have to learn. There are many classes to take that challenge you including AP and Honors classes. The athletics and extracurricular activities at Aquinas make the experience of attending this school a fun one. There are so many opportunities to be involved and make a difference. The environment of Aquinas makes it a one of a kind place to be. The Catholic community makes all students feel welcome. When attending Aquinas and even after graduation, you truly feel like part of the Aquinas family.
Very good school, teachers are disciplined with students. I am currently a senior and would encourage any middle schoolers who are unsure of where they want to go, to attend Aquinas High School. Along with the outstanding academics, the athletics and atmosphere at this school are above any I have ever heard of anywhere else.
It is a very good college prep school and is a safe place to learn about the catholic religion. There is a very low diversity rate. Many of the students are white although there are also many exchange students from China. The sport teams often go to state due to our overall fantastic coaches. There are many clubs teens can join too. The middle school is within the high school so many students have been together since 7th grade. The science and technology areas of the school are lacking. The math department is only slightly better. Not many classes are offered.