Aquinas High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in La Crosse, WI. It has 304 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. After graduation, 79% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Aquinas High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+49 Students
- A-30 Students
- A+29 Students
- B24 Students
- A-17 Students
- A16 Students
- A14 Students
- B+14 Students
- A-13 Students
- B+11 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Aquinas High School
Aquinas High School Reviews
I think that Aquinas is a good school to attend. The teachers are very helpful if you have a question, or need help because you don't understand something. The teachers are also very approachable and willing to help you. The students are very nice. Since the school is not very big, you know everyone in your grade, and the grades are pretty close with each other. At Aquinas, I feel safe in the school and the environment around it. Also. Aquinas pushes you to work hard academical. I feel that Aquinas helps people get ready for college, so its not as big of a change once you graduate. Overall I believe Aquinas is a great school to attend.
Aquinas provides a good education, but it tends to make those that aren’t straight or male feel like they don’t belong. The administration lacks problem solving prowess, claiming to have gotten rid of an issue when they really have just covered it up. As far as academics go, I really believe that they offer a great education for the most part, but their class selection is smaller than most due to the lack of room and staff.
The academics are fairly rigorous, and I've heard some people say that college seems easy in comparison. It is never too difficult though, and teachers do want to help. Some teachers, however, are not the best, and it can be frustrating. Sports are pretty good, especially for girls, which is definitely a plus for athletes.