Aquinas High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Augusta, GA. It has 213 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. Tuition is $11,670 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 98% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Aquinas High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+29 Students
- B26 Students
- A26 Students
- B+22 Students
- B+18 Students
- B14 Students
- A14 Students
- A12 Students
- A10 Students
- A+9 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.33 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.30 responses
Aquinas High School Reviews
My husband and I graduated from AHS as well as both our children . So far, one grandchild and two more are presently in attendance at Aquinas, one a current Senior. An excellent Catholic School that we highly recommend. Go Irish!
We love Aquinas! Such a welcoming, family environment. The small class sizes are a bonus and the administration is top-notch.
Aquinas is an amazing school with a great family atmosphere. The education is top notch and really prepares you for college. However, the students tend to sort themselves into groups and rarely converse outside their group. Overall a good school.