Apponequet Regional High School is an above average, public school located in Lakeville, MA. It has 753 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 92% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Apponequet Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A53 Students
- C+32 Students
- B-32 Students
- A+29 Students
- A+27 Students
- B23 Students
- A+21 Students
- B20 Students
- B20 Students
- A-17 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Schools like Apponequet Regional High School
- B+Dartmouth High School
- Dartmouth Public Schools, MA
- 144 reviews
- B+Old Rochester Regional High School
- Old Rochester Public Schools, MA
- 124 reviews
- B+Norton High School
- Norton Public Schools, MA
- 115 reviews
- BEast Bridgewater Jr./Sr. High School
- East Bridgewater Public Schools, MA
- 29 reviews
Apponequet Regional High School Reviews
Apponequet comes with a lot of good things, they have an amazing staff. They do their best to help us with everything we need while at the same time not holding our hand whenever an obstacle comes up. They are very lenient with the things that we do and they make coming to school worth it everyday by doing fun and different things. The teachers are also very easy to talk to and treat like we are their own kids and make sure we all have good connections with them. They also go out of their way to make sure everyone feels welcome.
A small town, community school. You know everyone and everyone knows you. Teachers are majorly helpful and friendly; students are kind and motivated . Apponequet is a level one school, scoring extremely well on the MCAS. There are many after school extra curricular opportunities.
Apponequet is a great public high school. Education is clearly more about understanding than only memorizing facts. The student body is spirited and quite kind. However, there is something to be said about the minimal amount of extracurricular activities beyond the basics and sports. There is nothing, say, for example, like a Model Un. It is also not very diverse at all.