Appleton Technical Academy Reviews

I am learning what I will be doing in college. Most of my classes are directed by the local technical college so we are doing the same as the college students are. For passing the classes we get credits to help us save money at the tech.
The school makes everyone feel safe. Our staff is very efficient when it comes to lock downs they know right away. Our police officer is very serious and is constantly working hard to keep us safe. The nurse is very helpful she is knowledgeable and takes care of you. I don't have to worry about what could happen at school
Sports are very engaging and help teach students discipline practices. There are many clubs more than I can think off that brings students together and helps polish soft skills.
Start Your Review of Appleton Technical Academy
I get to learn about what ism passionate about. Manufacturing is a industry that needs workings, Appleton Technical Academy gives students a leg up on others. We learn real life skills as well as earn college credits to Fox Valley Technical College.
The teachers use new and old methods of teaching to engage everyone in the lessons. The lessons are applicable to real life skills compared to just school work. The teachers are very helpful and always lends a to struggling students, and takes students far and beyond typical school success.