Apple Valley High School Reviews

My overall experience at Apple Valley high has been great. I love this school and I’m glad I got to be here all four years. My freshman year I joined a program called Avid. Avid has been very helpful and I’ve accomplished so many things with Avid. Avid has helped me chose the right college for me and I know that without it I would be lost. Apple Valley has been very helpful and I love attending Apple Valley High.
I did not enjoy my time at this school. I found it boring and monotonous as they attempt to dumb down the curriculum. I found that the admin were rude and promote a toxic learning environment. In many instances the counselors either lied regarding my available classes, or suggested options that hindered my ability to succeed.

I need some more words.
ten eight
ten nine
ten ten

one
two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen
one two three four five
The school prepares students for their future, whether they plan going to college or not. You will always get the help you need whenever you need it. It also offers so many opportunities for career pathways in film, engineering, and the medical field.
Start Your Review of Apple Valley High School
I'd like to start off and say I am very proud of my school and what they have accomplished. I am a sophmore moving on to become a junior in high school and I have made incredible memories at Apple Valley High school. I have so many friends and plenty of activities. If you plan on going to this school I'd like to say, expect to make memories.
Apple Valley high school is honestly a great high school. There are many clubs and activities you can do on campus and never fail to feel involved. The sports are really good, especially football and fun. Their ASB is always putting on great events and the school is always rewarding everyone for their good behavior. Avid is a class that has helped a lot of people get into college including me. If it wasn't for Avid I would not have known anything about college and what it takes to be ready for it.
Going to Apple Valley High school was the best decision I made. I developed a support system around a few teachers who supported me through my five years and mentored me into the person I am today. Without that group of teachers I wouldn’t havw made it. My father passed away my freshman year of high school and I just wanted to quit and drop out. But those teachers went the extra mile put back together the broken pieces. Thanks to them I am succeeding in college and working for a Congressman.
Apple valley high school is a great school. I love all the entire help there is that I can get. I have been in apple valley high for 4 years and it is really nice! They have really great academics & sports. All the field trips have been great. The dances are really fun. This school is one of the best school I have gone to.
The overall environment lacks consistent encouragement and extended knowledge. The math department is absolutely awful but I received a decent education in literature and psychology.
I really loved the school spirit that was brought from students everyday. I was on the cheer team my senior year and it was a really fun and amazing experience being able to cheer for my friends and show my Sundevil Pride.
My mom, brother and I all graduated from here. I had a wonderful experience and was involved in many different clubs and sports. The teachers really care about the success of their students and are always willing to help. I plan on sending my own children here one day.
School spirit excellent. I wish that I would have been more prepared in math for University. Most teachers are caring but spread too thin in the classroom.
I really enjoy Apple Valley High School, but it has a very old campus. Concerning modern terms, one might call it a "ghetto" campus because of the old buildings, gym, and cafeteria. The teachers are all really nice to the students and each other. I enjoy all the different pathways and classes available. For example, I am in the MAHST Academy which stands for Medical and Health Science Technology. It gives me a preparedness for entering the medical career. Overall, I have enjoyed my high school experience so far and am excited for the years to come.
I love AVHS because it provides me and other students with many programs, sports, after-school tutoring, and a great atmosphere. However, I find that some of my teachers fail to engage my classmates and I, as well as teach me new things.
The office staff are very helpful and nice, the upper people are working hard to maintain a nice canpus, and the students are very bright. Teachers are diverse, some are very passionate, but of course, there are a few that is, a little sub-par. There are clichés though, but what high school do not have them... the programs the school provide are decent, at least that's from what I've seen and heard from my close friends and family. The clubs all depend on the student body, but it is pretty diverse. They care.
Apple valley high school was a good experience, the school itself is one big family and most people are friendly their. The students in the school had gone through a lot together which only made them all closer. Their are teachers at this school that really care about you and want to make a big difference in your life and want you to do your best and achieve at everything you can possible. The administration tries to make the school not only a learning environment but also an environment where you are having fun and you feel most comfortable in.
Apple Valley High School is a great school with a positive environment. The school spirit is amazing for every sport but is especially encouraging with the football team. The academics allow students to excel with a diverse selection of honors and AP classes. Apple Valley High School would be even better if there were more foreign language selections such as German and Mandarin. Also, I would like to see different sports added to the athletics program, such as water polo and dance.
The thing I like most about this school is its academies. They have a computer and tech academy called CAMP. They also have a medical academy called MAHST and/or Hosa which I am proudly a part of.
Start Your Review of Apple Valley High School
I absolutely love Apple Valley High School. The academics are amazing and the faculty works really hard to connect with the children on a personal level. It has so many extracurricular activities and clubs that you can join. If you want to go to college, but you don't know how to get there, the school provides the AVID program for that. They also provide a career center for all students with confusion about their future endeavors. The school is also very spirited and everyone supports, loves, and takes care of the school. There is help wherever a student turns. It truly is great.
Overall, I enjoyed going to Apple Valley High School. They gave me the best education to prepare me for college. The sports and overall school environment is very 'family-like' and involves everyone.
My experience in the CAMP Academy was very positive, however I would have liked to see less emphasis on our sports and more emphasis on the arts and academics.