Appalachian High School Reviews

Appalachian high school is not a very big school.But other than that the teachers are great at teaching they make many things easy to understand. but their is some teachers that are not as great and really don't care and are rude.But I don't regret moving to this school cause apart from all that i had very good friends that always sticked with me in the good and the bad and i wouldn't like to change that.
My experience in Appalachian High School is good because the teachers push you to do the best to have a better future. What I like about Appalachian is that since we are a small school we get to be closer with each other. What I wish to change is have a better team for sports, I know this depends on the team but I'v always wanted to have a winning team.
Better teachers and administration. More focus on academics. Less focus on sports.Because that is the main concern. Especially football.
Start Your Review of Appalachian High School
My experience at Appalachian high school is that it is the best in blount county, we're well educated and we treat others with respect. I would want this school to change the lunch menu, well all blount county schools.
Appalachian is a great local community it’s school. Everyone knows everyone and their families. The school is just not very big. Facilities are not the best but are being upgraded.
My experience at Appalachian was not the best. Some teachers really seemed to care about the students learning, but some teachers just seem like they do not care.
If you really want a good education this is not the place to be. With that said, everyone is really nice (unless you are different than the majority).
It is a very tight knit community, that is very welcoming. They have excellent academics they just need more funding for clubs and athletics.
I moved schools thinking switching was going o be tough, considering i was moving from a 6A school to a 1A k-12 school, but it was the easiest transition i have ever made. They are like family here and welcomed me with open arms into their "family"
I absoulutly love this school i went here from 7th to 9th and then i left and came back to finish my senior year with my best friend. the school is small so everyone knows everyone i love that about this school. everyone is usually nice and the faculty is very helpful with any problems you have!
My overall experience is overall good. The teachers and students treat each other like family and always helping each other. I would choose this school again because I love most of the teachers and I think it is a good school.
It's not the best in the world but it's a good school
They have a very good stable cafeteria
The administration takes care of the school
Their are a variety of clubs that are very great
As far as involvement of the principal, you will most likely see him at ever sport activity. The guidance counselor helped me a lot with getting into college. Policies such as bullying are some what enforced, most likely all the bully will get is in-school suspension. Dress code is enforced at times. They say leggings or extremely tight clothing are against dress code but they enforce it on certain people. Attendance is highly enforced. If you miss a certain amount of days then you will be afforded a court date.
Most teachers at this school teach some kind of sport so after school you can most likely find them. They're always there to help whenever needed.
Start Your Review of Appalachian High School
There isn't really a "most popular club at our school. There were so many types of personalities there that most clubs were favored the same.
As a volleyball player the only times our "student section" would come out and support us was mainly when we had to beg some friends or if we made it far in a tournament.
They should get more sports equipment for the people who play different sports