Apostolic Christian School Reviews

Great school overall. Caring staff, small classes conducive to learning and time with teacher, excellent sports program. Very reasonable tuition. They have made many security upgrades recently making their students safer.
I am very well-rounded because of the various extracurricular activities I participate in.
It is ashame that I have to leave thos place in a couple of years. This place has became my second home amd there is no place I would rather be.
Start Your Review of Apostolic Christian School
My academic excellence is because of these wonderful teachers.
The student handbook is very thorough and is explained by any member of the staff. If you have any questions, the staff will be more than helpful to give you a better explanation.
Apostolic Christian School truly was a great experience. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to attend. The staff were so caring and loving of all the students. The facilities are nice, but people make any place feel warm.
The entire staff has been there for a long time and genuinely care about each and every student. It is nothing unusual to hear teachers telling the students that they love them. The staff diligently tries to help each student. I have personally seen teachers stay after hours to assist struggling students. Other teachers will volunteer time to help students prepare for college. Alumni are also a common site as they return to visit and thank teachers for the time invested in them.
For a school that doesn't use outside public funds, Apostolic is a very well maintained school. The staff work very hard to make sure they have the best with the limited resources available to them. Students are also taught to respect the facilities and maintain them.
The school has a great atmosphere. Each of the teachers listen and respond to students if any situation needs to be addressed. It is a very caring atmosphere.
ACS definitely helped me for the real world. So glad I attended.
Students were encouraged to participate in extracurricular activities. Coaches and mentors would help and challenge students to excel.