Apollo High School Reviews

Some teachers are amazing with others are complete raciest bigots. Very good agriculture program and math program the duke has a doctorate in math very wonderful person and amazing teacher
My experience at Apollo high school has been great. The faculty and staff are wonderful. There are many clubs and activities that you can be a part of. The sports teams are awesome.
I like the involvement that the watchers have with students and parents. I would like to see more food options. Their food is good but is usually the same thing every week.
Start Your Review of Apollo High School
Apollo had a wonderful culture that is very friendly and inviting. For a large high school, it still has a very small, hometown feeling. Most teachers are so willing to go above and beyond their normal day duties to help students and the administrators and counselors are top notch!
I loved apollo. I felt very at home and if I ever needed help I knew just the right teachers to go to. I think apollo could use more improvements with bettering students for the future. More real life teachings how to file taxes, learn about credit scores, and start preparing for college earlier.
Great school for the 4 years I was there faculty and staff were always there to help and they do an amazing job getting you college ready.
What I like about Apollo High School is that the teachers are very helpful and really want what is best for you. They are always willing to help you in any way they can for you to succeed. I also like the vast number of options for clubs and activities. However, I would like to see an increase in school spirit from both students and faculty.
Apollo is in the only school district that i have ever known. i went to Burns Elementary and middle school. and now i am a senior at Apollo. although i never went to any other school, i am glad this is the school i grew up in. i believe it is the best high school in the district.
Enjoyed going to school here. The staff helped alot getting me ready for college. So glad I had the opportunity to get college credits in high school!
My experience at Apollo high school has been amazing. As a middle schooler, I had the choice to pick between two high schools in town. I picked Apollo and till this day I have no doubt that I made the right choice. Apollo has some of the nicest teachers and teachers that are dedicated to make sure everyone passes all their classes and our futures are in safe hands. There is really nothing Apollo needs to change in my opinion. Well except for their food but I guess everyone complain about that no matter what school they attend. Apollo is a great school and I'm proud to say I'm going to be a Apollo alumni.
Overall, I liked Apollo High School. The education is higher standard compared to a lot of schools I have seen and heard about. It was a clean school and did not need a bunch of repairs. The food was good.
Apollo has offered me a lot of experiences that I don't think I would have had going to other schools. I was able to start taking AP classes early on and continue them throughout my five years, really helping me to get ahead in college. And the college readiness programs are very strong too, they offer those who haven't reached the right ACT scores specialty classes and focus areas for them to better themselves. But once you seem to have everything figured out, they are not much help on what to do in the future or what would be a good major for you, because they put a lot of focus on those who are not striving, it makes it harder for those who actually care. But at the same time, this independence has push us to do things for ourselves and really helped us grow all of these years.
What I liked about Apollo High School was the sense of community in the school. The teacher were really helpful in getting me ready for any challenges ahead. The sports are also one of my favorite things because we support all the teams no matter who they are. But overall the school, the environment, the staff is what I like about this school.
It's not the best school in the world, but it's also not the worst. The environment of the school is not a positive one, where you don't mind attending school. Teachers also aren't the best at their jobs either, leaving many to struggle in their classes.
Apollo is a great school to attend. It has it faults and good things to it like any school. Overall it's a great school to go to. I haven't had any problems and the teachers are great. Most like to build close relationships with the kids.
It was a nice school. i am someone who is a bit nerdier and never was bullied or anything. every now and then there was a few hiccups where at other schools someone would have been charged with something but at Apollo the school blocked any of the sheriffs at school from pressing charges
A lot of challenging coursed are offered, including Advance Placement and Dual-Credit.
Start Your Review of Apollo High School
Students are supportive of one another.
I am involved in the Beta Club which does volunteer work for the community.
I have had teachers that really connect with me and helped me to become the best student I can be.