Apollo High School Reviews

Faculty are very hardworking, and care deeply for students. Runs smoothly for the most part, and no student feels left out of the high school experience.
Truly an eagle family. Teacher really care about you and want you to do your best while in school and after graduating. Although the school is very cliquey everyone comes together to create amazing school spirit and pride.
It is a good school, I wish people were more understanding and there were more options for classes. There is very little school spirit. The band and the arts are underfunded.
Start Your Review of Apollo High School
Apollo High School is a friendly campus with many great teachers, staff, and students. With many opportunities for learning, extra help, and social events, Apollo is an amazing school. Having more positive than negative attributes, Apollo is a place that makes you feel welcomed and capable of doing great things. With a no bullying policy and such great guidance counselors and disciplinary staff, very little drama and bullying occurs there and when it does it is handled and solved accordingly to severity. Apollo gives you a chance to get a feel of the adult world with many events such as career fairs, co-op, and college representative visits. It is a diverse school with many college readiness activities, sports opportunities, and clubs. I feel safe at Apollo with a deputy stationed on campus everyday. Overall, my experience at Apollo has been a great adventure and has shaped me into a better person inside and out.
I love the teachers and the atmosphere at Apollo. I have been enrolled at Apollo all four years of my high school career, and I can definitely say I feel very well prepared for my future.
Growing up in the Daviess County school system, I knew that one day, I would attend Apollo High. My father is an Apollo alumni and I looked forward to walking in his footsteps. As a Freshman, I was given a variety of opportunities to become involved with the student body. Between student council, the Y club, spirit club, and DanceBlue, I was able to become involved and felt welcome in the “Eagle Family”. Over my four years, I have stayed involved and was elected the 2018-19 Student Body President. I truly love the students and staff of Apollo and am grateful to have spent three great years as an Eagle.
There are many clubs and activates you can be involved with. There is a place for everyone at Apollo. I found some of my best friends in the band and choir program. All though sports are the main focus at Apollo, the arts program does not go unrecognized.
I loved the atmosphere while i attended but this is something that needs to be better preserved. The teachers care about the students and are great with starting conversations for the future.
I was involved in orchestra, Kuna, and Keys Club. Teachers and directors for these programs were wonderful teachers and very involved with their students.
I attended Apollo High School for the entirety of my high school career. If given the chance to turn back time, to experience those four years again, I would. I think that says something about my experience. I took courses that enriched my mind and was introduced to topics that interest me to this day. I participated in the theatre department, which gave me a joy and confidence I hadn't known prior. I had wonderful friends and excellent teachers and I made memories that will remain with me for the rest of my life. I considered a five-star rating, truly I did, but my experience was not perfect. There were moments of great frustration, moments of anger and sadness, moments I could not wait for graduation day. However, those sorts of moments grow dimmer as the lovely moments grow brighter, with hindsight. There is a community to be found in Apollo High School. It is a community that I miss.
I am a sophomore at Apollo right now and I could not imagine a better school. All the teachers are super nice and helpful. Most students are kind and make you feel welcome when you walk through the doors. When I came in as a freshman, I expected everyone to be mean, but I was proved wrong the moment I set foot in the school. I’m proud to be a part of the Eagle family.
At Apollo High School the teachers try to push you and the staff try to support you. The courses range from can pass in middle school without any trouble to just as hard if not harder than college courses. The food is very restricted because of the Healthy Hungry Free Kids Act but it's still two meals every day Monday through Friday.
My experience at Apollo was a successful one. Most of the staff on hand is very helpful in explaining and tutoring students to ensure they get the highest quality of teaching based on individual strengths and weaknesses. The atmosphere was often positive ad inviting, and the staff was always working to improve the students' experience, whether through splashes of bright colors on the walls or adding interesting extracurricular classes that grabbed students attention. A great deal of the teachers I had left a huge impact on me and prepared me with skills I took over with me to early college. I would certainly recommend Apollo High School to all students who are looking for something greater than just "pushing through" high school. My school offers, not only amazing classes, but years of fun to remember.
I love that the counselors want to see the students succeed (especially Mr. Camron), but I would like to see more diversity and I would also like to see teachers caring about the success of their students.
Overall, Apollo has many opportunities for the students offered by the surrounding community and some faculty. Many teachers are amazing, but there are some that are a force to be reckoned with.
At Apollo, you can truly see that the teachers care for every student in the school, and their amazing personalities make you feel at home. Overall, it's the best school in the Daviess County school system!
Some teachers are amazing with others are complete raciest bigots. Very good agriculture program and math program the duke has a doctorate in math very wonderful person and amazing teacher
Start Your Review of Apollo High School
My experience at Apollo high school has been great. The faculty and staff are wonderful. There are many clubs and activities that you can be a part of. The sports teams are awesome.
I like the involvement that the watchers have with students and parents. I would like to see more food options. Their food is good but is usually the same thing every week.
Apollo had a wonderful culture that is very friendly and inviting. For a large high school, it still has a very small, hometown feeling. Most teachers are so willing to go above and beyond their normal day duties to help students and the administrators and counselors are top notch!