Aplington Parkersburg High School Reviews

Most people dread high school, but I truly enjoyed it. The teachers genuinely care about the students. They do everything in their power to make us better individuals.
I've been going to aplington parkersburg since I was very young. It is a good school.Being in a small town class sizes are small and I like that.
The teachers at Aplington-Parkersburg truly care about the students. There are many clubs and activities for being such a small school.
Start Your Review of Aplington Parkersburg High School
I truly believe that Aplington-Parkersburg High School is a great place. This is a place where students and staff members get along. The staff here at Aplington-Parkersburg goes above and beyond to make sure that the students know that they not only care about their job, but they care about every single student within in the building. This has been my home for the last 18 years, and I am sad to have to move on with my life. That is not a feeling that everyone has when leaving high school, but it is for students here.
I really enjoyed the small classes.Also how the teachers care how you are doing. They are willing to help you after school if you are willing to put in the time. I enjoy the diverse classes we have to offer from.
I liked several things about Aplington-Parkersburg when I attended school there, however now that I'm a graduate and have been out of the school system for a few years it is easier to see my education for what it was. It was a very tight knit group of people who truly cared about each other but in terms of education, I don't feel like mine was very special.
They have a well-balanced school system with helpful teachers. High school has a great relationship with local college to allow students to take college courses in high school.
I love this district. The staff and faculty are very nice and are ready to help students when they can.
My school isn't perfect but I think its pretty great. There is a lot of things students can get involved with such as clubs, sports, and student organizations. However, sometimes I feel that the parents of the students don't really care whether you behave in school or get good grades or not.
This teacher teaches Chemistry and Physics at our high school. She teaches at a college view point which is very helpful when preparing for college. However, she has a lot of mood swings and no body wants to take her classes. It pretty sad, really.
The teachers are very good and supportive, and the school spirit and atmosphere is great!

we offer so many different clubs and activities, and we are welcoming to everyone.
A-P is a close-knit community where the public greatly supports everything.
Small school that offers a lot of opportunities to be involved.
I have said this over and over! We are top notch in this area! Why do you keep repeating the same themes over and over?
Administrators are generally strong, but we are currently having issues with administrators "walking the talk". They always talk about doing the right thing - but cover up issues that are happening at school that should be dealt with rather than covered up.
Strong overall but there have been issues within some of the elective areas.
As mentioned earlier, our offerings are strong for this size school. The facilities are only 6 years old due to a devastating tornado. Everything in the building is new and amazing!
Start Your Review of Aplington Parkersburg High School
As I've said earlier, our extra-curricular areas are top notch for our size of school - especially within the Fine Arts and Sports.
We have had numerous positive experiences at this school overall! There have been some scheduling issues - and the guidance counselor often does not do his best to support and help all students equally. We have also had a few issues re the personality of some of the male teachers especially there. But - overall, the experience at A-P has been very positive.
We have a mix as do all schools. Many are great - with a few that are not and should be in other lines of work.