Apex High School Reviews

Apex High School has been a place where I'm always encouraged to learn more and improve myself. The teachers are very supportive of students who are academically driven, and they are always willing to help if you don't understand. The afterschool activities are abundant and are perfect for students with a wide range of interests.
Apex is a pretty good school but be prepared to be disappointed. Teachers and admin aren't always as helpful as you might want them to be. The arts program is very rich but the majority of opportunities to do things outside of school are if you're in chorus. There are many clubs but a lot of the major ones are only by invitation.
Some teachers are awesome and will help you accomplish great things, others just don’t care that much
Start Your Review of Apex High School
I love the people and teachers in the school. The teachers make you feel welcomed and help you one on one when you ask. But I don’t like the layout of the school it feels like they are trapping us in.
Apex High School is a very clean and well built school, the teachers and students are very friendly and all rules and regulations are enforced strongly. The main criticism I have of the school is the lack of roads leading to it, in the mornings and afternoons for carpool, the road is very crowding, possibly adding more carpool lanes or other roads to enter from would help the school a lot.
Good school with decent teachers and updated facilities. Lots of extra curricular and opportunities for students.
The Apex High School that I attend as a junior and senior is not the same as the Apex High School I knew as an underclassman. We moved to a different building in oder to tear down our old school that was falling apart, but with that move we lost a lot. We lost our school pride, school spirit, sense of community and any desire to go to school. Our complaints about the broken water fountains and falling ceilings doesn't hold the student body together anymore.
It was a fun and nurturing environment! The teachers were great and supportive. The counselors really want us to succeed. There are a lot of great courses to choose from. I do wish there were more art electives.
I liked the abundance of clubs at the school but I feel like students could be made more aware of them. There were some clubs I didn’t know existed because nothing was said about them, and I would have joined them had I known. Some teachers were great at making a boring class fun and teaching material well, while others needed to teach better so students would better understand the class.
Nice people, Good Teachers, Good Campus. Luckily receiving a new principal. Very good educational programs. Good sense of student academic competition.
Apex High School is where I met my life long best friends, learned from the most thoughtful teachers and had the most amazing high school experience.
The teachers and academic are very good. I am looking forward to getting back to our original location.
I liked the temporary new school building. It was clean and well organized. In a year they will move into the permanent new school in Apex. The teachers are involved and they look like they really enjoy teaching.
I've enjoyed my 4 years at Apex High School. We are currently transplanted to a new high school for 2 years while they build the NEW Apex High School. It's a really good school with lots of enthusiasm!

The fine arts and chorus programs are award-winning and feel more like being part of a family. Mrs. Copley alone is worth joining Chorus -- she has changed my life!
I love the atmosphere at Apex High School. Most of my teachers genuinely cared about whether or not I actually learned something, and made me feel like my health was valued. I enjoyed my classes, and while it has been stressful, it's the time to show what you've got. I hope to see change in the future in regards to the student body accepting one another fully and without any inhibition. I hope this is something future Apex Cougars get to see and experience.
I wish more courses were offered at the time. The school was very old and some teachers weren't motivating. I know the school is getting renovated now
Apex High School has some amazing teachers that not only are passionate about what they are teaching, but also genuinely care for their students. This is where I made wonderful memories and grew to the person I am today, and the teachers a big part of that.
Start Your Review of Apex High School
My time at Apex was definitely one for the books (no pun intended.) The diversity shared throughout the school was unmatched, giving students the freedom to each be unique.
The administrators care more about keeping the school clean than the kids mental, emotional, or physical health. Unless you are an extremely bad kid or an extremely good kid you're just another number to the admins.
I liked the teachers and classes that were offered here. One thing I was like to see be changed is having more AP reviews.