Apex Friendship High School is a highly rated, public school located in Apex, NC. It has 1,533 students in grades 9-11 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 65% of students are at least proficient in math and 70% in reading.
Apex Friendship High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+93 Students
- A+92 Students
- B+74 Students
- B+73 Students
- A-67 Students
- B+45 Students
- A28 Students
- B26 Students
- B+26 Students
- A+25 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Apex Friendship High School Reviews
I absolutely loved attending Apex Friendship High School. The teachers that I have had have been absolutely amazing. One thing I have noticed at our school is that the teachers are really there to help you. They are only trying to make you understand and help you succeed, which is refreshing and exciting. I have developed many close relationships with my teachers. I have loved being able to work with them over the years. I have made many connections and have been many opportunities through the teachers and clubs at my school. My principal, Mr. Wight, is one of the most amazing men I know! he is so dedicated and involved, along with all of the other administration staff. The front desk women are so kind and welcoming. The assistant principals make it a point to get to know students, their names, interests, and personal details. I have loved attending school here.
I loved my time at Apex Friendship. Not only were the teachers personable but they truly had each students success in their minds and really prepared the students for the future. The facilities were brand new when I went to school there and were kept cleaner than the other high schools I had seen which was a good plus. The only issue I had with the school was that it was not quite as diverse as other schools in the area. The sports teams were not the best but the comradery and school spirit did not lack. Overall, my experience was great!
Teachers have been great! if you show you are trying they will support you in any way they can. College Readiness as far as academics Yes. However, being a new school there was not much help for applying to colleges or scholarships. We did have a college counselor give us a presentation. Their services are expensive. Sports was tough. Felt like you could make a team if you knew the right people or your parent is a coach. Overall, learned a lot and enjoyed my teachers and administration.