Antlers High School Reviews

The happy teachers, but would like to change the food quality. Some of the teachers could improve their teaching skills. But overall the experience I have ha is excellent.
Antlers High School is a great learning environment with a strong sense of family. The sports and clubs available are not only very successful, they teach crucial team skills and keep students active. Graduates have high chances in life and most go on to great colleges. I would send my own children here.
As a student here, I can say that this school is awful. Poor food quality, discrimination in every corner, bullying is not a concern and the bullies do not even noticed or punished, very low funding for our extracurriculars (and overall) unless it is a sport, most extracurriculars have to self fund themselves causing us to be low on resources, overcrowded hallways and large numbers in a small classroom, and basic academics is what we're dealing with. We have books and equipment that are badly damaged and still in use, because we have so little funding. People get in fights very often because the bullying had been overlooked. It's a shame to see how dreadful this school is.
Start Your Review of Antlers High School
I had the best experience in high school. I had the chance to move back where I originally lived and I didn't want to move because I loved the high school and band program so much.
the teachers cary but overall you can learn from this school maybe not eceything but definitely your basics
if your not Christian straight and above average body you are but a nasty bug on the window and that everyone will try to get rid of
the teachers are not the best but our extracurricular activities still win awards but they are not cheap band asks $110 a year just for basic expenses
There are teachers here just for the power over other people there are teachers who want to prepare students for the world but the parent relationship is awful this is a drug town and it shows in the kids you know whos got the broken homes whos to scared to say whats going on at home
Teachers cannot teach the way they feel they have to for the kids to understand they teach us to pass a test not to pass life. Sadly though if teachers were aloud to free range while you would have great teachers with students prepared for the world their going into. Although their would also be teachers who don't do anything for their students and are simply lazy.
They are pretty much up with all the schools around here
We need more after school activities for sure
For the most part the teachers are concerned with their kids outcome and try to help every way they can
It is average on security and nurse staff.
This school is on top of education for the most part. I am sure they could use upgrades in several areas but all in all they care about their kids and staff.
Our school has everything it needs.
The extracurricular opportunities here are some of the best I have ever seen. Almost every student that goes here is involved in some kind of organization.
I believe this school is so unique because of how they get so connected with the students. They are always involved, they want us students to have a better career an education for ourselves not just them.
Start Your Review of Antlers High School
The teachers at Antlers High School are some of the best teachers I have ever met. In school or out of school they are always willing to help you.
I gave our teachers a 4/5 rating, because my teachers are great. All of the teachers I have had in high school so far genuinely care about their students. They are always available after school, and set extra time for those that fall behind. Our teachers give great lectures and they do their best to help us succeed. The only reason that I didn't give a 5/5 is,because I have had a couple of teachers that just don't care about their students. Honestly, some teachers just come to school for the paycheck, and they don't come to give their students their insight. Most of my teachers have always cared about me academically and personally. Most of my teachers have always strived to help me succeed, but there have been a few that just honestly don't care about the well-being of their students. That's why I gave a 4/5 rating.
A 200lb football boy get fed the same amount as a kindergartener with the lunch plan my school is on. My band program has to raise money needed for anything we need while our football team gets everything handed to them. The band has excelled every year while the team is just now started to win games.