Antlers High School is a public school located in Antlers, OK. It has 263 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Antlers High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A59 Students
- B-52 Students
- A45 Students
- B-42 Students
- B34 Students
- A-16 Students
- C+15 Students
- B+15 Students
- B-14 Students
- B-14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Antlers High School Reviews
As a student here, I can say that this school is awful. Poor food quality, discrimination in every corner, bullying is not a concern and the bullies do not even noticed or punished, very low funding for our extracurriculars (and overall) unless it is a sport, most extracurriculars have to self fund themselves causing us to be low on resources, overcrowded hallways and large numbers in a small classroom, and basic academics is what we're dealing with. We have books and equipment that are badly damaged and still in use, because we have so little funding. People get in fights very often because the bullying had been overlooked. It's a shame to see how dreadful this school is.
Antlers High school is one of the best schools around. The teachers always make sure you are understanding the lesson, and they always make sure you are learning something. The only thing I would change about the school is the size of the school, and our funding. Our teachers can barley take off because we don't have the money to hire a sub for them.
Antlers High School is a great learning environment with a strong sense of family. The sports and clubs available are not only very successful, they teach crucial team skills and keep students active. Graduates have high chances in life and most go on to great colleges. I would send my own children here.