Antioch High School Reviews

Antioch High School is a great school to attend. When I was a student I loved waking up every morning to go to school. The teachers there are great and want to see their students success. They also prepare the student for life after high school whether that it helps them go to college or enter workforce after graduation.
The school has bad moments like fights,walkouts, and bullies but over all my experience was ok I got my work done and got through it
Something that I really liked about Antioch high school was the diversity within the school. Different people with different backgrounds coming from all over the world. The academies at Antioch high school are very well connected with the students and helping them with their future.
Start Your Review of Antioch High School
My experience at Antioch High School in Antioch Tennessee was great. Like all schools, Antioch had its ups and downs but overall I had a great experience there. I met new friends who became my best friends. I also had the chance to experience different cultures because Antioch High School is so diverse in its students as well as staff. Our sports teams were good. Our basketball team placed 2nd in districts. One thing I would change about Antioch High School is the school activities. I would invest more time into our school activities as allow for more clubs to be started. I would also spend more time on our sports. I would do all I can to make sure our sports teams had all the equipment they would need. Overall, Antioch High School is a good school academically. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good school for their kids.
Being at Antioch high school I grew up as a student. For my experience at this school was good. The teachers that I had were always supportive, especially since junior year when I entered the IB program. The teachers were always worrying about me and each single of my IB classmates whether we had done our work or not. They are always behind our backs wanting to make sure that we doing everything and anything to graduate. The IB program helped me to get closer with other students I would never have thought I would get closer to. The IB class of 2018 is really an amazing class with amazing teachers.
Antioch High School, maybe it's not the best school, but some of its teachers make the difference. I hope that next year the school can be more stricter plus rules for students to respect their teachers and all the staff.
I enjoyed the variety of classes offered by the school. I also liked the opportunities given to participate in extracurricular activities. This being said I felt like the school was rather old and the facilities needed to be updated.
Spent my junior and senior here and teachers did help and welcome me as a transfer, but based on this school alone I probably wouldn’t be prepared for college. Never really connected with others and it was a very negative vibe from most students. Still an okay, average school. It’s what you would expect from a large, zoned, public school.
I loved how friendly my teachers and peers were dispite all the negative disrepresentation about the school. One thing I would change, is probably the lack of school spirit.
Antioch High School is a good school, but recently a new principal came into administration causing over 50 teachers to leave.
Even though Antioch high school is a school that is known for the worst high school, it is not what you think at all. Antioch high school is a great school that provides the students with a international program called the International Baccalaureate program, that I am currently in. All of what the school needs is just a better controllable environment.
This school has alot of activities and clubs to join for everyone. But the school spirit is very poor. our pep rallies are very weak and we rarely have them.
My first two years of high school was terrible for me . There was nothing fun about going to school . I hated it . Passing was never a problem and making friends was never problem , it was just there was no school spirit in Antioch . This year I’ve joined something called the IB Program and it has made school more enjoyable. Also , Antioch High has improved school spirit some as well as improved dress code .
The year I attended Antioch High was fun but at the time the school was going through many difficult situations that affect me and many other student including teachers.
Antioch was an average school. Not all teachers were bad but some were. I loved most of my teachers because they helped me prepare for college. I feel like the food could’ve been better but other than those things everything else was pretty much okay. I also played basketball for Antioch. I enjoyed playing there for the four years that I was there. Altogether, I believe that the school could definitely improve but in general it really isn’t a bad school to go to. I haven’t been there in a couple of months because I’ve graduated but I’m pretty sure things have changed.
At first when I found out that I would be coming to Antioch High School I was honestly sad. I have heard so many bad things about the school that I did not want to even think about attending. However, once I got there my perspective changed completely. The school is honestly like having the whole world in one building. Everyone has a different background and because of that everyone is respectful to one another. Also the teachers are always there to motivate and encourage us to do better in life and to be the best people that we are. Even though our education might be the best, the school provides us with every resource that they can give us with classes such as A.P, I.B. honors, and even partnering up with our local community college in order to get some college credits early.
Antioch high school is a very diverse school. however, they do challenge you and make you give it your best ignorer to succeed. I have enjoyed celebrating my culture, while experiencing others'. I have received all the help I can get in order for me to maintain an excellent 4.0 GPA through out my four years at Antioch high school.
Start Your Review of Antioch High School
A great thing about Antioch is the diversity it has. It truly is a school full of culture and understanding. However, the school has poor academics and college readiness because the teachers are not properly qualified and/or prepared to teach the students. The learning environment in Antioch is terrible and often dangerous.
I go there because it's in our area. The school is really high and there are many students. It will be better if they have enough teachers because some classes don't have any teachers.
The media makes this school look terrible to the public. Yes, there have been bad things that took place at this school, but there are actually great things going on that many are unaware of. There are amazing teachers that will go out of their way to help you if you're willing to do the work. There are clubs that make their members feel right at home and give them as many opportunities to be successful as they can. This school has had plenty of ups and downs long before I got here, but I don't regret spending all four years of high school here.