Antelope High School Reviews

Overall an amazing school with amazing staff. Teachers will go out of their way to help students before school or after school. There are also amazing opportunities such as the Biomedical and Engineering Project Lead the Way Pathways, and a number of AP classes. However, the school is lacking in the number of unique clubs and the school lunch is nothing special.
I enjoyed my experience at Antelope High due to the school culture and spirit. It is a lot of fun to attend this school, as there are clubs for every interest. The educational opportunities are great, and they have Project Lead the Way for biomedical sciences and Engineering. I also enjoyed the big campus. Most of the teachers are great! I've had dozens of teachers during my 4 years at this school, and only two have turned out to be absolutely horrible teachers.
Such an ethnically diverse school! Great football team! They encourage AP and Honors courses and challenge the kids to do better.
Start Your Review of Antelope High School
Great programs for all students, performing arts department is amazing! Teachers are amazing! All around a great school to attend!
I loved the culture and the diversity of antelope. anyone anywhere felt welcome. It was an amazing high school to attend. Amazing staff who actually made learning and coming to school worth it. Tight knit group who made school feel like a home
Antelope High was an overall good experience for me. I feel the biomedical program most prepared me for life after high school, and opened my eyes to potential future careers. I feel the math program needs to be reevaluated for validity to teach students and effectively lead students.
Antelope high school was an incredible experience. Not only is the school physically amazing but the teachers become friends and mentors and all from staff to family of students have a large amount of Titan Pride. The school prepares greatly for college and is a staple in the community. So proud in be a Titan Alum!
Antelope High School Is a school full of pride and everyone is always involved in everything and never leave anyone left out.
Its a new school, which made it have some problems, but overall good experience. The assemblies and the sports culture was really exciting. The ability to take engineering classes with one of my favorite professors was great and the classrooms and technology was overrall good. It had some bad teachers but what school doesnt? The food was normal cafeteria food, but the cookies are what I remember the most.
I honestly love Antelope High School! It is extremely diverse with all races, religions, and ideas. The school truly allows their students to express their opinions both in and out of class. I recommend this high school to everyone!
Antelope High School is a very supporting, diverse school. I've enjoyed coming to this school for 4 years.
I like the spirit of this school and how connected we are. There is always a good theme to spirit weeks and fun competitions. What I would like to see changed is more authority. I see people littering, violation dress code, and many other things against the rules. And the staff just watches!
Antelope High School established since 2008 has been a great school, offering great academic classes and AP Courses, amazing extra curricular activities from sports to Performing Arts. Especially Antelope High School is known in the state for its amazing band program, and across the country and county. My experience here is amazing and its culture and reputation is high I highly encourage anyone to come and attend this amazing school.
Antelope high school is full of spirit and respect. I love my school and I wouldn't have wanted to go anywhere else.
Even though this is just my first year at the school, I love it. So many hard-working teachers make the experience so enjoyable. The environment is so comfortable and open to everyone. It truly feels like a second home.
Antelope High School is such a phenomenal school with many opportunities where one can learn and grow as an individual. One is offered with many unique classes where they may be able to taste college level courses or specific career classes, such as Project Lead the Way. It is a great school in which students are able to interact with one another and show great pride in their school. The only downside I would love to see change is the food for it can be mundane and the same order is given everyday.
The school is fine if you are in the academy at the school and the teachers are all great. I never really had a problem with the school but I mostly had classes that were part of the academy so only students who were part of the academy were allowed in those classes and each student was interviewed before they were admitted.
Start Your Review of Antelope High School
Attending Antelope High School has been the best years of my life. Coming there for my very first day as a high school student was different. The atmosphere of the school was amazing. They welcomed everyone with big arms, even the seniors liked us freshman. Over the years I learned to grow, not only as a student, but as a person. My teachers helped prepare for the next step going into each year. At Antelope there is no judgement, you can freely express yourself and your beliefs. It is a very family orientated school from our various clubs to choose from or our Friday night football games. There is a place for everyone at Antelope. The school provided help in any way they could for academic purposes or for personal reasons, this epically helped if you needed help with a class or just someplace quiet to work. I am proud to call myself a Titan.
Great school! Lots of extracurricular activities, clubs, and sports. Our Red Zone is amazing, as well as student government. We are a school with no tolerance for bullying, so our campus is one of support and camaraderie. We take academics seriously, and have many AP courses to choose from, as well as College Prep courses. It is a wonderful place to go to High School!
Going into Antelope I had mixed feelings about the surroundings because I of my group of friends and my mother had worked for the district. However, there was 1 teacher who I knew already and she is the reason why I made it through high school and am attending college. Her name is Robin Guest/Soliman and she is in inspiration to all students. The moment I had any doubt about school or life in general, she was my mentor. She gave me a place to call home. Robin is the reason I became open to the experience. I soon realized that the entire antelope staff was on my side to succeed. I participated in student government and learned how much we all needed each other and then joined the basketball team which gave me another family. At the end of my 4 years there were countless teachers and students who gave me forever memories and pushed me to better my education not only for the moment but in the future as well. This school is a campus the gives you a great education a family and a home.