Ansonia High School is an above average, public school located in Ansonia, OH. It has 205 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.
Ansonia High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-23 Students
- B+20 Students
- B15 Students
- A15 Students
- A+14 Students
- A-12 Students
- A-12 Students
- A12 Students
- B+12 Students
- B-11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Ansonia High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Ansonia High School
- B+Fort Recovery High School
- Fort Recovery Local School District, OH
- 34 reviews
- B-Mississinawa Valley Junior/Senior High School
- Mississinawa Valley Local School District, OH
- 17 reviews
- B+Fort Loramie Junior/Senior High School
- Fort Loramie Local School District, OH
- 18 reviews
- BCovington High School
- Covington Exempted Village School District, OH
- 22 reviews
Ansonia High School Reviews
Ansonia High School is a great school that continues to push their students to excel at everything they wish to do. It's surrounded by a tight knit community that always has support for the students in academics and activities. The teachers are always very kind and welcoming. They're willing to help with anything they can.
Great faculty, although the curriculum needs to improve in order to keep up with other schools. AP classes would be a great addition to keep the students at the school instead of taking classes elsewhere.
I like the small community feel of Ansonia High School. I would like to see more student activities and involvement.