Annville-Cleona Secondary School is an above average, public school located in Annville, PA. It has 504 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Annville-Cleona Secondary School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+38 Students
- B26 Students
- B23 Students
- B19 Students
- B+15 Students
- A15 Students
- B-13 Students
- A13 Students
- B12 Students
- A+11 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
- Crime & SafetyA
- Cost of LivingB
- Good for FamiliesB
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Annville-Cleona Secondary School
- B+Manheim Central Senior High School
- Manheim Central School District, PA
- 162 reviews
- B+Palmyra Area Senior High School
- Palmyra Area School District, PA
- 144 reviews
- B-Eastern Lebanon County Senior High School
- Eastern Lebanon County School District, PA
- 116 reviews
- B+Elizabethtown Area Senior High School
- Elizabethtown Area School District, PA
- 130 reviews
Annville-Cleona Secondary School Reviews
I moved to Annville-Cleona from another school and can say that Annville-Cleona is an excellent school. I do find that this school has access to very new facilities and has excellent teachers and coaches. The one concern that I do have is that the school is lacking in some areas of technology and STEAM activites, but is make some efforts to catchup to other schools.
Annville did not prepare me for college. With the exception of Mr. Kreiser all of my teachers offered bonus points and retests. They curved grades, they took off less points because they "felt bad" and they made school easy. College isn't like that. It's heavily writing based and because I was never critiqued on my writing in high school, I always assumed I was a good writer.
The small school environment allows for unification among peers and staff. The education that students receive is among the best in the state. The extracurricular activities at AC vary from the music to the athletic department, but always prove to be outstanding!