Annsville Area School Reviews

The teachers really do care about all the students. And encourage parent involvement. They are very knowledgeable and it shows in the kids.
The principle addresses anything that arises and handles it fairly. There is a counselor on staff to help the kids. The office staff as well as any of the supporting staff is outstanding.
The school and the staff in whole are absolutely wonderful. They meet every child's needs! I wouldn't want my kids to go to any other school.
Start Your Review of Annsville Area School
The building and grounds are taken very good care of. They keep up with the latest technology and have special equipment to handle kids special learning needs. The teachers, principle and supporting staff are absolutely wonderful!!
There currently aren't any clubs, ect. for my kids age or grade levels. However, the PTO do a lot of activities for the whole school.
I feel this school is very safe. They have guide lines in place and do a wonderful job teaching the kids what to do. Bullying is not tolerated and is handled right away if it should acquire. The nurse is very good, my kids love her.