Annapolis Area Christian School Reviews

Absolutely hated this school. Teachers were belittling and told me I was not smart enough to take certain classes, yet when I went on to college I was consistently on the deans list. They did not allocate money wisely in that they could not hire a full time athletic trainer, or even an athletic trainer who was available all seasons my whole 4 years there. Bullying was also a huge problem here and even if you tell it to a teacher or administrator, they do not do anything about it. Many of the office staff are not the nicest unless you are friends with their kids then you can get away with anything. There were a few good teachers, but they quickly realized how horrible the school was and most left after one year. Horrible experience here and wish I was never sent here.
Very great school! The teachers are invested in the students success. The students do their very best to make sure no one feels left out or unwelcomed. While tuition at first glance maybe pricey it is well worth the sacrifice. Annapolis Area Christian School stresses a close relationship with God.
I absolutely love AACS. Both of my brothers attended the school as well. The athletic coaches are very supportive. The teachers are so loving and caring that they have become like family to me. Teachers are very willing to help you one on one after school. It has a great staff and community.
Start Your Review of Annapolis Area Christian School
My kids love AACS! We tried public school for one year after we moved farther away from the school. They both wanted to come back before the year was over. There is no place like AACS, the teachers are top notch, the academics surpass our expectations and the friends they make are lifelong.
Annapolis Area Christian School is a good place to go. One thing that I have always appreciated is how much the teachers care and desire to see their students succeed.
My experience has been extremely rewarding academically and socially at the Annapolis Area Christian School. The staff has been completely supportive from the time that I entered the school. I believe that the school has not only prepared me for the next step in my academic journey, but also for life in general.
Such a wonderful community, with a college-ready education, and teachers who care about you. Great performing arts program, great sports that anyone can be apart of, great, but challenging academics.
Nothing should change, the schools is great and I love being a student there. The academics are hard and challenging, better preparing me for college
The school needs to be more accepting of other opinions but, it's been a good high school experience over all.
When we moved into the area, we were looking for a competitive academic school with a strong athletics program, clubs, and teachers who were truly invested in their students' lives. We've found that at AACS! We've been blessed with teachers, administration, and staff who love the Lord and that love shows through them on a daily basis. For the first time in many years, our children are thrilled to be attending a school were they feel loved, accepted, and challenged academically and spiritually.
AACS is an excellent school. My three children have grown so much in their time at AACS. The teachers are fantastic, the curriculum in excellent, and the Christian culture at each campus is great. I highly recommend AACS.
The teachers are wonderful at AACS. My son had an amazing middle school experience. He was challenged and encouraged. He can't wait to go to the beautiful high school this year.
AACS has been a wonderful fit for my elementary and middle school aged children. We are grateful for their teachers and the learning opportunities they provide. My children are challenged and encouraged in their education.
Annapolis Area Christian School is not just a school, it is a wonderful community. You can feel the difference upon entering the building. AACS is the best place ever to be a student, a parent, and/or a faculty member.
Terrific school with a serious sense of calling to high-quality education while also ministering to students and guests alike. Not like other schools in the region. Very devoted to challenging students to think, create, fail, and use reason and logic while also providing avenues for success for those who find school more challenging.
I believe that the entire staff cares for each student at AACS. First and foremost, they are concerned for the faith development of all. The teachers teach to the heart as well as to the head, challenge students, and strive to meet the needs of all the students.
Annapolis Area Christian School is a great place. The learning enviroment is ideal for any child. The school community is very diversed and family oriented.
The staff does a excellent job in preapring students for the next journey in their education and also in their walk with Christ. I am looking forward to my grandaughter becoming a part of the Annapolis Area Christian School family.
Start Your Review of Annapolis Area Christian School
Teaching at AACS is an incredible blessing! I am so grateful for the dedicated faculty and staff. Each teacher invests in the lives of their young students and is intentional about speaking Truth into their lives.
My two daughters have had a fantastic experience at AACS. One attended grades 10-12 and the other started in 7th grade will graduate in two years. They have grown academically, athletically, and, most importantly, spiritually. The faculty and staff are so committed to the students and especially their spiritual development.
Annapolis Area Christian School is a place where the school culture is faith filled and visible. My daughter is able to learn in an academically excellent environment, under qualified teachers who care. Outside of the classroom, the coaches provide a godly influence and mentoring that is invaluable. To be in an environment where the student's gifts, talents and faith are nurtured and celebrated has been life changing, and an amazing blessing to our family.