Anna-Jonesboro High School is a public school located in Anna, IL. It has 463 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 5% of students are at least proficient in math and 22% in reading.
Anna-Jonesboro High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B41 Students
- C+29 Students
- B27 Students
- B15 Students
- B+10 Students
- B+8 Students
- A-8 Students
- A+7 Students
- A+7 Students
- A-6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Anna-Jonesboro High School
- BEgyptian Senior High School
- Egyptian Community Unit School District No. 5, IL
- 22 reviews
- C+Goreville High School
- Goreville Community Unit School District No. 1, IL
- 14 reviews
- BCobden High School
- Cobden Unit School District No. 17, IL
- 24 reviews
- B+Century Junior/Senior High School
- Century Community Unit School District No. 100, IL
- 9 reviews
Anna-Jonesboro High School Reviews
I really love AJ, the teachers were amazing and they all had amazing relationships with all the students. The teachers and students were all like a big family. I would change how dirty the school is.
My overall high school experience has been great from the classes to the teachers. The class sizes are appropriate and make the student experience more suitable to the students needs. All the coaches I have played for in my high school career have been helpful and I feel I have learned a lot from them all.
My experience at AJ was great but I know that other schools offer much better recourses. The teachers go all out to do their job.