Anna High School Reviews

Anna High School has a nice building and infrastructure. Besides the physically nice resources they have, Anna High School is all smoke and mirrors. There are continuous minor problems that are not being attended to in a timely manner and the administration is so lacking that they have run out of time for student meetings or helping to address student problems or questions.
I have been at Anna for all four years of high school. Anna has shaped me into the person I am today and has really given me the tools and experience needed to succeed in life. The only reason that I didn't give 5 stars was because Anna did not have many CTE programs when I started due to it being a developing school.
I have grown up in the Anna school district and have experienced a great deal of change. With the multitude of opportunities to pursue a career path and getting a basic education we are growing at a good pace.
Start Your Review of Anna High School
What I liked most about Anna High School were the teachers. I think Anna has a lot of improvement to do. This year it started helping with college readiness but I think they could do a lot more. I think they should create an AVID program to help students prepare for college.
Anna High School is an amazing place and very diverse. The teachers are very helpful and supportive of the students.
It was a good high school experience, I really didn’t like going here but I had to get through my four years. It doesn’t really prepare you for college like I expected it to. There was great diversity. Sometimes certain things that happened with the school I didn’t agree with, but it was just a matter of being patient and dealing with it.
I love the Anna High School district. There are many ways that our district are preparing us students for not only college, but for life. I love how they offer so many different classes and electives for students to take, as well as many dual credit classes for students to take before entering college and bringing their college readiness higher.
Anna is not a bad high school, it just isn't as great as other schools in the Dallas-Forth Worth area. It has a lot of potential, with the amount of parent involvement it has and some of its dedicated teachers. The main hindrance I felt was the students unwillingness to apply themselves, and parents allowing it or even seeking to punish teachers who didn't push their children through. For this reason, it was not uncommon to see upperclassmen still taking underclassmen, introductory courses. Some students, I feel, didn't fell like being smart was cool. I look forward to watching this school grow and become what it has the potential to be.
For the most part, Anna High School is a friendly environment. However, the academics aren't at a national level. More pressure on athletics than education.
The professors are very friendly with the students and allows them to be able to understand the work better. I would want the cafe food to have some variety.
The yearbook club in Anna High is very interesting to be part of. It gives you opportunities to explore with your own mind and ideas.
The nurse and principles are always taking care of their students, which make the school amazing to attend
The teachers in Anna High School help's their students at any cost, even if they had to go home, they would make time for us to understand our work and do better next time. I'm very grateful to them and wish I could have teachers like them in every school I attend in the future.
I´ve had a great experience, I would definetly recommend my school.

The teachers have knowledge or they look for the information they do not pocess.
I've had a lot of fun at this school. The events are very interesting and most of my teachers are very supportive of my education. Our school is very unique in the way our sports practices.
There are quite a few teachers at my school that are plenty helpful yes, but i feel like some honestly don't care much about our education. Some are quite rude then there are others that are very helpful and nice. i think AHS could use some improvement to be honest but then again not every school is perfect.
Could be better, but in a small town a lot of the kids turn to alcohol and marijuana when they're bored
Start Your Review of Anna High School
Really there are few that aren't agriculture related or (in my opinion) cult-like, I'm personally in robotics and film club but other than raising your chances of getting into GT or NHS they don't matter
It's school, the other students are annoying, my friends are cool, im a teenage and I hate it by virtue of hating things.
A lot of the teachers are kind and great, but like in all schools there are teachers who either are rude or unfair or just so jaded that they just don't care anymore. The teachers that are really good tend to have a lot of character and interesting to chat with before or after school.