Anna High School is a public school located in Anna, TX. It has 833 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Anna High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B107 Students
- B+105 Students
- A+99 Students
- A+95 Students
- A-71 Students
- B+57 Students
- A54 Students
- A+37 Students
- B-37 Students
- A-36 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 21 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Schools like Anna High School
- BHowe High School
- Howe Independent School District, TX
- 35 reviews
- BPrinceton High School
- Princeton Independent School District, TX
- 145 reviews
- A-Whitewright High School
- Whitewright Independent School District, TX
- 42 reviews
- B+Melissa High School
- Melissa Independent School District, TX
- 113 reviews
Anna High School Reviews
I would get better teachers who are more dedicated! I think that it is a good school overall, they have good staff for the most part and it is very clean all of the time. It is fairly tame, there are no fights or drama, the people at the high school are always welcoming to new students. I think the thing that sucks is the construction that is happening all year and it is kind of disturbing.
Anna High School was an interesting experience. As a freshman, I was terrified of entering a school with students much older than me. Movies I used to watch about high school would imply that freshmen would always get picked on; however, that wasn’t the case at this school. The community here was very nice and I never experienced any issues. The teachers were also all very welcoming and tried their best to prepare the students for college.
I am a senior at Anna High School. I first moved to Anna, TX in January 2019. I have not attended this high school for long, but I have enjoyed myself here so far. My classes are good and the right amount of challenging. I also feel more prepared for college. My teachers have all been very helpful towards my education, so I am thankful towards them.