Anna High School is a highly rated, public school located in Anna, OH. It has 365 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Anna High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+54 Students
- B+34 Students
- B-29 Students
- A-27 Students
- A-23 Students
- B+19 Students
- C+19 Students
- B18 Students
- A14 Students
- A12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Anna High School
- B+New Bremen High School
- New Bremen Local School District, OH
- 71 reviews
- B+Botkins High School
- Botkins Local School District, OH
- 45 reviews
- B+Fort Loramie Junior/Senior High School
- Fort Loramie Local School District, OH
- 18 reviews
- BNew Knoxville High School
- New Knoxville Local School District, OH
- 39 reviews
Anna High School Reviews
I had a great experience in the Anna School District. There were many extracurricular activities to take place in in the district. I participated in Art Club, Runners Club, Girl Scouts, Spanish Club, Softball, Basketball, Soccer, and a variety of other activities. Our school is primarily in a Republican area with not very much ethnicity and backgrounds in the area. The only thing I would change about our school district is that the teachers don't try and bring their religion into the curriculum they're teaching, something that happened with new teachers almost yearly.
Some things that I liked about Anna High School are the teachers because they are very 1 on 1 and very determined to help students succeed. Another thing I love is how close our community is and how everyone knows everyone. We are like a big family. Some things I would like to see get better is the facility which is currently undergoing renovation. Also, the food options and lowering the prices.
What I liked about Anna High School is that the academics is the best in our county. The classrooms aren't typically large but still a decent size. Teachers are always able to answer each student's questions. The sports and clubs at the school are great. I grew up going to Anna Elementary, Middle School and High School. And I, can definitely say my overall experience over 18 years was excellent.