Ann Sobrato High School Reviews

Overall, I enjoyed the people I met at Sobrato High School. Although I had some rough experiences with certain teachers, I was able to learn in a safe environment.
What I like about Ann Sobrato High School is that it is an outdoor school and the teachers help you out to pass their class. Ann Sobrato also offers electives like Psychology, Art and Ceramics, and even Floral. I will be graduating this year and I would like to say that I had a very good experience even though I struggled with the Math department. The counselors are great to reach out to, you just have to meet with them with just shooting them an email. The diversity of students is pretty scattered I would not want to say that it is very populated with different ethnicity around campus.
I liked that my school always made me feel safe. All the teacher cared so much about the students and would always help. I made lots of new friends from having classes together and from sports teams.
Start Your Review of Ann Sobrato High School
Block schedule saves you time and tutorial can be extremely helpful especially for student athletes. Integrated math is trash, Calc teacher makes up for it. Good Bio / English / History teachers overall. School bathrooms are completely trashed. Only C building men's bathroom has soap. The quality of education that you receive fluctuates with the teacher. Our school food is completely trash and carcinogenic. I have taken multiple pictures of a burger that had black plastic inside the actual burger patty. To summarize, if you want a school that prepares you with all the requirements for CSU's and has the blessing of a block schedule, come to Sobrato. Don't come here to play any sports that are not water polo or if you want good school food. I would say it is an above average school regardless of my criticisms.
I loved the ASB program at Ann Sobrato High School. They were so devoted and made everyones experience so much better.
A very diverse school with amazing teachers and solid academics that helps towards overall college readiness. Food and administration can suck sometimes but the culture is a joy to be around.
I enjoyed attending Ann Sobrato High-school and the connections and accomplishments and opportunities I was able to obtain. I know the social culture can improve as well as the math department.
My experience at Ann Sobrato High School was great because it has taught me life lessons and I enjoyed it due to the people that I was around through my four years. Overall my Sobrato experience is wonderful and an unforgettable experience. They have a good english department and Spanish department. I learned plenty of helpful materials that could improve my writing skills and my Spanish. My high school has a good participation in rallies or clubs, its a wonderful atmosphere to e around with.
Ann Sobrato provides all of the necessary resources to prepare students for college. My favorite thing about Sobrato is their extensive science program. They offer a wide range of science classes and encourage students to enroll in them. While the atmosphere at Sobrato is overall safe, it could be more inclusive.
They do a very good job of guiding students in the right direction, they encourage many to "do good and be great".
I have been in Sobrato for all four years, making friends was very easy. Best school to make some friends and have a good experience of dances.
Sobrato is generally a great school. Despite the fact that it is one of the handful of schools in the area that has a grass football field and no outdoor lights, pinnacle of the Sobrato experience would definitely be the student life, as the activities and rallies are different and fun. For the most part, the teachers are fairly helpful, except for our sub-par math department. The tutorial period is a lifesaver, as it serves its purpose to allow students to get help in the classes they need to during school hours.
I had some great teachers that really motivated me to succeed, and helped me along the way. The academics were very good, however, I wish there were more club opportunities and more athletic opportunities. Our athletics were very under-funded, and it was often difficult to fundraise to get new materials for our teams.
Overall a good school. Academics are very competitive as are sports. Teachers are a hit or miss and if you don't have a set group of friends it makes it hard to fit in. Very diverse student body and faculty so there is almost always someone you can go to. Councilors are supportive but put a lot of pressure on going to a four year after graduation to increase good statistics. They are also forgetful since they are so busy. Not much help available if you are unhappy in a class, just work and hope for the best. Many fun senior traditions but you have to work hard and be self directed. I mostly enjoyed my four years and hope I am prepared for college.
While I was at Sobrato I had a great time. I made a lot of friends and had great connections with teachers and administration. One thing I would change about Sobrato is that sometimes it seemed they cared more for the students who were honor roll or getting good grades. It seemed like all they cared about were their test scores and grades.
Going to Ann Sobrato was probably on of the best choices one could have. The school is very diverse and people are competitive enough to perform well in class. Our teachers are full of knowledge who are willing to share it to students generously.
I think that Sobrato is a good school, as it's students and teachers are very diverse. I think that the counselors could be better because it is very difficult sometimes to make sure things get done when you want them done. They are very nice and approachable though. Overall, Sobrato is a good school, but I think there are better schools nearby such as Santa Teresa High School.
Start Your Review of Ann Sobrato High School
Ann Sobrato High School has great counselors and teachers. One thing that I would like to see is the increase in the amount of AP courses available.
It was a very nice school that further prepared me academically. I was able to partake in various AP classes and the teachers there allowed me to excel in such environment where I otherwise wouldn't be able to. This school is very ideal and would have been perfect if it wasn't for the worst guidance counselors who seemed more interested in maintaining a reputation rather than an interest in going out of their way to help my fellow classmates. Beautiful campus.
I had a good experience at Ann Sobrato High School. The highlight of my experience was the being on the golf team. I think the area that needs the most improvement is the math department.