Ann Sobrato High School Reviews

Great friendly campus, always changing curriculum for different and unique learning opportunities. Administration can be difficult at times but overall great school.
I honestly like attending Sobrato. The school is new and is really pretty and the people here are nice. The one thing I don't really like is some of the teachers because they don't actually teach.
With all four of my years in high school spent at Ann Sobrato, as I am about to conclude enrollment I am strongly inclined to thank everyone that contributed to the presence of this school, as it continues to provide me with countless opportunities for aid when needed, whether academic or emotional, information about colleges and any resource I may need under any circumstance. Though I've tried to pinpoint my school's faults, I simply can't find much reason to complain as there are too many aspects to be grateful for. My counselors have answers to questions I may not have even thought to ask, and I can say with all confidence that they are fit for their positions, as they have proven themselves as outstanding-and fun- role models. And sure, my meals may not have been délicieux at times, and you'll step in the occasional grime puddle in a lavatory, but school was not designed to please, it is where you learn to accept the imperfections of life, and, of course, learn to grow up.
Start Your Review of Ann Sobrato High School
Sobrato is a great school for academics, however, despite it being a new school, needs improvements in terms of the bathrooms. The bathrooms are always filthy and sinks and soap dispensers broken. On another notes, most of the teachers are great and understanding, with the exception of a few. Our sports teams are not very good, but we have good school spirit.
I would not want to go to any other high school. This has been on of the better school experiences that I have ever had.
Ann Sobrato High School did a fairly good job of having AP courses available, which in turn better prepared me for university and got me ahead in units. Sadly, it isn't a district that pays teachers well, so there seemed to be a constant rotation of teachers, however the ones who had been around for a long time were very good at what they did, and many of the new teachers were good as well. As with any high school, it had its ups and downs, however over all I felt that I received a good education during my time there.
The education is at a really high standard as the counselors push students to go into A.P. courses and sometimes the students aren't really prepared for that kind of work. The school seems like they really are out to get money out of the government because AP teachers get paid more.
At Ann Sobrato High School, the campus is very modern and clean. The teachers are very kind to the students and sometimes can be a little strict. When it comes to the facilities such as the restrooms' they could be unclean. For example, some of the stalls have toilet water on the floor and sometimes on the seats, and other times in the stalls there isn't any toilet paper by the end of brunch which is our first break. With the diverse multiethnic group of people, it comes very easy to making new friends and joining new sports. Sobrato is mainly focused on the education and rooting our team mates on! GO BULLDOGS!
Overall, I'm educationally challenged to push my academics to higher levels while being given support through faculty and staff to help me succeed. Although, I would like to see a change with the school's artistic courses where students are being motivated to take these classes alongside their academic studies.
Ann Sobrato High School is located in Morgan Hill California. It in a small town with one other high school. The faculty is amazing. They strive for educational success and only want the best for their students. The graduation requirements are the entry level requirements for universities. So, if a student was not planning on applying to a four year, but last minute decided they should, they wouldn't have to worry if they met the requirements or not. Because if they are graduating they have already met the requirements. The sports program is wonderful. It ranges from tennis and volleyball to soccer and football, including teams for both girls and boys. Overall, my high school experience was amazing and I'm glad I was allowed to attend Ann Sobrato High School.
huhd8g324yidfgo3ufuo34hdu9342g2du1i4fb3i4uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuufq[fg3qufg34fv7934hru3489ry89yr9784f9724yr9734gr9734gr74gr98743gr74hg874gr784gr78g487g287rg2873gr8432g87234gr87123grp134gff7324fg94723yr1p3874rg314ypokoijtoi24t5
Overall, I loved the school. It really prepared me for not only the academic aspect of college, but also life outside of school. The teachers and counselors were great as they were always challenging us to take more AP classes and do the best we possibly could. I also learned common knowledge for outside of school such as, using tools, changing the oil and tires on cars, sewing, booking tickets, filling out apartment applications, job interview advice and so much more. I definitely took a lot with me from my four years spent at Ann Sobrato High School and it has helped me greatly since.
My freshman year compared to my senior year is way different. Common core was inflicted on us shortly after starting high which changed the way we learned dramatically. Overall, the teachers, education, sports, clubs, and the students were just your typical high school experience, and I'm going to be crushed when I have to leave it all behind.
I like how supportive and open our school is, however I would like all bullying to stop on our campus. There have been suicides already caused by excessive high school bullying. It is my hope that future generations end bullying.
I feel that overall my experience so far in this school has been okay. It feels as if there are cliques and groups and no bonding together overall. We should more involved as a student body and our school needs more spirit
there are just basic classes given
there are no black people at this school AT ALL
Start Your Review of Ann Sobrato High School
if you want to do something its your job to ask
So many school activities and events it was fun
Not all teachers care only some do all they can