Ann Arbor Trail Magnet School Reviews

Extracurricular activities at this school include government, robotics, DAPCEP, dance, basketball, Green Team, and cheer. These activities allow for students to exercise and compete in healthy and safe environments. Accelerated teams such as robotics and DAPCEP allow for students to enhance their knowledge and grow in science and mathematics.
There is no school nurse, but there are emergency aid kits. Bullying isn't a moderate issue and there is security children go through everyday. The food is always well done it is never raw and they serve fruits and vegetables!
This school offered me many opportunities but bullying was an issue I had growing up. Through this experience though, I learned to stand up for myself while maintaining a positive attitude. The school offered me all the help I needed to become the very best I could be! My favorite experience was being on the DAPCEP team. On this team, I learned how to wire a miniature house, created my own state recognized science fair project, and how to write research papers.
Start Your Review of Ann Arbor Trail Magnet School
When I attended this school I found the teachers to be very encouraging and capable of teaching regardless of the limited amount of resources. The teachers here are great mentors inside and outside the classroom. They enjoy teaching and stay after school for tutoring for those in need of assistance. In addition to this they sacrifice their own time after school to create clubs or groups that let students have a safe environment to do recreational activities such as dance, robotics, and art.