Animo Watts College Preparatory Academy Reviews

This school has allowed me to grow as an individual by providing me with essentials to prosper. From gradually improving the variety of AP courses to stimulate my college bound side, offering sports to partake in, and having caring staff, to emphasizing the importance of college, leadership, and life, this school is always in search of improving and instilling values among students, which nurtures our community. Staff and students are able to interact on a personal level as staff serves as a hand to push students to their fullest potential as a person, not just student. With this said, it is not difficult to find an adult to confide in since there are many present to lend you an ear when you are at your highest or lowest peak. With all of this said, my experience at Animo Watts College Preparatory Academy has been a journey filled with support of staff and friends who genuinely care for my emotional well being while pushing me to strive for my dreams.
My experience of attending Animo Watts was pretty great because all the teachers taught well and you feel like you belong. This school is small so you get a chance to meet many people and you get to see familiar faces everywhere you look at. I personally met many people and I am friends with them still. The only thing I will like to change would probably be the food because sometimes the food will run out fast but overall lunch was pretty good.
Animo Watts is a really great school despite the area it is at. What I like about the school is that the school gives us educational opportunities by joining AP courses and Honors classes. The school also gives us help whenever we are struggling and the staff and teachers are very respectful. The only thing I do not like is the food. Overall, the school is great.
Start Your Review of Animo Watts College Preparatory Academy
The small size of the school makes it easy for students to interact with the staff and fellow classmates, making it easier for them to fully learn concepts taught in class. The over all quality of education is good although the school does lack
AP courses and electives that could really benefit students.
Going to this school for my high school years, it has been pretty good because you really a lot support from teachers and the counselors at the school. All the staff members are respectful towards the students and vise versa. Also, they give students the opportunity to take AP and Honors courses.
Going to Animo Watts was good because I got to meet new people. What I liked about Animo Watts is that the school provided some educational opportunities by providing students AP Courses and Honor classes. The staff members and teachers are very respectful and helpful. The only thing that I feel needs more changes is the cafeteria's food, I guess I got tired of it. Overall, it is a great school and the students receive help whenever we are struggling.
Animo Watts College Preparatory Academy is a good school maybe not the best but it has what's necessary for the students to succeed academically. The school just needs more AP courses to provide for the students since that's something it lacks on providing.
I enjoyed my experience at Animo Watts College Preparatory as they truly care about every single student and push them to succeed, offering us every resource available.
This is good, because they do help you with college not much of leadership but some of life. We do have sports but we are missing one and that is baseball and feel that school could us a baseball team. Not the teachers but the CSO are rude to some students. and I feel that there is no excuse for such a act.
My experience at the school has been very positive. The teachers are always encouraging you to your best, and they also have office hours in which they stay after school in order to help students with homework or to retake exams. They also have several sports that students can participate in.
Very Good School. They Really Do Dedicate Their Time On Preparing You For College. Although It Is A Small School &' You Don't Get The Whole "High School" Experience, Its A Drama Free Place . Great Environment With Dedicated Teachers.
Animo Watts College Prep. Academy is an okay school. Academic wise some teachers are willing to help no matter what , they stay for office hours and some take there teaching time seriously. While others don't and can't even control their class. We have no school spirit what so ever. We only have volleyball , soccer, and a basket ball team with as well a cheer team. I would love to see more school spirit it makes the school more known and fun. It doesn't feel as though I am attending a high school since there is no gym or anything we have to go to Magic Johnson park for P.E and our rally's aren't actual rallies its more like an announcement and that's all.
I'd like to say, its actually been a pretty good school despite small. The environment is very tight knit, because virtually everyone knows each other. Now speaking in terms of academics at Animo, they were somewhat sub-par throughout a majority of the time, I was there.
All students here accept each other.
The teachers in this school really focus on the learning environment the students have and they make sure the students are on track for graduation.
There isn't many variety of extracurricular activities due to money
the school is okay its very acceptable to anyone no matter race,gender or sexuality no matter what you are your welcomed and treated as any other person in the school with respect,equality and fairness
Start Your Review of Animo Watts College Preparatory Academy
academics in this school are very well even to the students in danger of failing the school will provide several programs during the summer and back to school to those who are in risk of not passing or graduating
one bad thing is that this school doesn't have a nurse on campus and the only thing is the ambulance
the clubs afterschool are a great opportunity for students to engage and interact with one another