Animo Venice Charter High School Reviews

Animo Venice Charter High School is small sized school, which allows the students to really get to know each other and form life long bonds. The school focuses on preparing and encouraging students to pursue a higher education. The staff and teachers are all really kind and supportive, not to mention that since it's such a small school, the teacher really get to know the students. The students are all really supportive and cool.
Although a small campus, AVCHS truly cares and believes in all their students. All staff and teachers are kind and supportive. Because of the size of the campus, there is also less students, making it easier to communicate and make friends with one another. You'll know all of your peers and have close relationships with hem. Animo Venice's whole purpose is to get you to college, and they are good at their job.
Throughout my three years at Animo Venice, I've enjoyed the teachers and the amount of school spirit the students have. Although, we are a small school, us students still engage with our fellow peers by creating multiple clubs for students to become a part of. Some things we could change about our school is the resources, for example, we don't have a library. We have computer carts and have clubs and after school programs that offer tutoring and extra-curricular activities.
Start Your Review of Animo Venice Charter High School
Animo Venice is a great school overall. The teachers here want to see you succeed and push you to your limit to exceed the expectations.
Animo Venice Charter High School has helped me discover my talents. Animo Venice motivates students to do the best out of them, known as Animo Venice Core Values. One of the Core Values I do admire is accepting Challenges. I had no idea I was capable of staying task in all school work and play sports at the same time. Most importantly all administrators and teachers are there for their students.
Animo Venice Charter High School helps everyone to be prepared for college. One way it helped me become a different person was the way it changed my point of view towards helping others in the community.
Animo Venice Charter High School has so far made my academic experience amazing. The teachers are very involved and are willing to give you the resources and guidance that will lead you on the right path to college.
Animo venice is a college preparatory high school which gives one endless resources to prepare you for the future. I believe this is an amazing school in where the teachers really care about the students and there wearabouts. If I could I would definitely recommend this school for any transfer or incoming freshmen.
I am currently attending my last year in high school. So far it has been a bit stressful, considering that for us seniors we have more on our plate this year. Since our school gives more attention to our education, they have given us a class where we being to do applications for college, scholarship and financial aid. Unlike other high schools, they also help us on resumes, reflections and other material that could assist us after high school. My school really does care about us and wants to make sure that we are off to a good road.
I am a senior now attending my last year in Animo Venice Charter High School. I can honestly recommend this school to anyone due to the education and the teachers actually giving the students the attention they need. For example throughout my four years I have been struggling but the teachers and the administrators and counselor check up on us to make sure that we are on track of graduating. In other schools other teachers do not have the patient to teach students and help them. But in Animo Venice the school is very welcoming and dedicated to making sure there students make it in life.
My experience at Animo Venice has been a great one. The teachers are well trained, and having participated in the application process, chosen very carefully. As a small school, you really get to know all of the teachers, staff, faculty, and just about every student. The schools main focus is to prepare them for college, leadership, and life, something you hear just about every day there, but it's not just a catchy slogan, it's a standard that's held in the heart of everyone there. Overall, it has been an excellent experience and one that I will cherish forever.
The staff is very friendly and they all are very helpful and they never give upon the students which is very nice. All teachers and staff continuously encourage students to want to go to college and they guide them through it and they also help students with life lessons and help them and talk to them about anything they advice on. Overall it is a beautiful school in a beautiful location full of loving and caring staff that wont stop until they get the job done.
The teachers at AVCHS are devoted to providing students with the necessary skills and information to excel in the future. Teachers are always available for students and will try to adapt to the learning style of students. The teachers at AVCHS are some of the friendliest teachers I've had.

Some teachers wait until the end of the quarter to update their grades- which is very frustrating.
They have security cameras and locked gates so no strangers can come in easily. Overall it is very safe.
Most teachers there are very supportive. They put in more time for their students in office hours and make sure they understand the material. They are very friendly and help their students as much as possible.
We do not have a nurse. This becomes a drastic problem when there are so many code blues. Our security guards are often on their phones and do not work hard enough. They do not control there own students.
There are very few clubs after school. Most clubs are only during lunch once a week.
Start Your Review of Animo Venice Charter High School
Our school is really small. I like that everyone knows everyone. Our school does not have fundings so we do nor have a lot of money for sports nor clubs. We did not get the high school experience since there were never football games. We have no school sport. Our school is often dirty.
Teachers often take too long to put graded in. Their lesson plans re not engaging. They often do not put work into making the class fun or interesting. It often feels like they underestimate out potential.
The teachers at the school empower students.