Animo Pat Brown Charter High School Reviews

I have had a very good experience at Animo Pat Brown in my 4 years of attending. The teachers are open-minded towards your learning needs and the staff attend towards what is need to further the students' education. Despite it being a small school, it is very friendly and everyone is accepting towards your identity.
APB was a very small school bu this meant that teachers and students were more involved. I loved the school, I just graduated and I felt that I learned so much, as the teachers and students grew so did I. The classes were fun, my favorites were Anatomy and AP Calculus. This school is very focused on teacher and student learning, all my teachers pushed me to do better and we had great relationships. They offered so much help when applying to college and I was receiving so much help from my councilor. Overall, it was a great school, good academics, there wasn't much diversity and the school being small meant less sports and I wish there was better food. Even though they served pizza once a month which was great.
Animo Pat brown helps you on everything about college and makes you successful as possible. Also they have amazing teachers that help you one on one. Also the counselors are always there when you need them at anytime
Start Your Review of Animo Pat Brown Charter High School
This school really helped me throughout the entire process of college applications. I feel this school is a second shot in life for those students who want to gain knowledge and get into the right path again to be successful people, especially since it's created in an area of violence. I would strongly suggest relatives to send their children to this school to have a chance in going to college and living the American Dream.
What I like about Animo Pat Brown is that they are very considerate of all the students, and the teachers help them a lot whenever they notice that they're struggling with something. This is a safe school, and the staff and teachers do what they can in order to make us feel safe, and also allow us to get extra help with college applications and it is very beneficial because it makes the "going to college" process much easier for the students.
What I like about Animo Pat Brown is the amount of support and encouragement that the staff shows it students. They always want them to do their best and try their hardest. It's a school that will prepare you for college, and is determined to get you there.
If you are looking for a school that listens to student's opinions and needs, take time to thoroughly teach, and
Animo Pat brown is a very small school which is helpful with keeping touch with teachers and staff. The teachers are very enthusiastic and encourage you do your very best in their class. What is also great with this school is that if you need extra help with your classes you can schedule a meeting with a teachers or stay after school at their guided study. This school was exceptional in helping me apply to college. The counselor and teachers helped is evey step of the way guiding us making sure everything was done correctly.
Coming from a middle school that neglected its students, I am thankful to have attended a high school like Animo Pat Brown. The faculty and staff were really there for me and provided me with support. The courses were demanding and challenging but I believe that is what helped me feel prepared for college. It is not as diverse, the majority of the student body (if not all) is Latino/Hispanic. And it lacks clubs and extracurriculars. However, I think they are trying to improve on those two factors, and overall my experience there was great.
I honestly love how animo pat Brown charter highschool actually has teachers who help you understand not just pass you up and let you struggle. The teachers are very positive and funny.I would change the sir of the school mainly because I feel like more students should be able to enjoy this school.
I enjoyed the chance to learn from great teachers. Although many asked for alot of homework it did prepare me for college.
It's a very small school which helps in making sure you are able to know many of the students there. The uniform is a must, they are very strict on that! There isn't a variety of sports for the students to join. But, overall it's been a good experience here.
This school is very great and rigorous for students. The teachers don't give up on students and they do their best to get all students involved. Students are required to hours and so are parents. This is to get students and parents to get more involved with school.
In my personal experience at this school, I have learned so much both academically and lessons in life. I am overall very thankful for what this school has offer me in particular. This school has proven worthy and helpful in assuring college in my future with small classes and teachers who are passionate about their job and getting the students into college. This is why I believe this school should be 5 stars. The school is very small to accommodate a variety of sport but academically, they surpass. This school offers anyone, regardless of necessities the opportunity to learn. My experience in this school, now looking back as a senior, I feel very satisfied and thankful.
Looking back now I realized my first few months full of tantrums and fits here at Animo were a waste of energy. I can honestly say that at first I hated this school, I wanted nothing to do with it. I thought it was small and the food was disgusting. But man was I wrong, over the years I grew to be very fond of this school. Sure it may not have the high school feel that movies and shows portray but it does have great teachers and a principal, Brian Reed whom has created an atmosphere that brings everyone together like family. I would not have imagined myself taking honors/ AP classes let alone applying to college and starting the next chapter in my life. I owe it all to this school for my motivation and dedication into my educational path. Being a senior and knowing my time here has almost come to an end, I can honestly say Animo Pat Brown is a school that I have learned to love.
It's a great school that's helping me prepare for college. All the teachers are very committed to the students and offer their help after school.
Overall, this school has provided me with a lot of resources that I needed to succeed in school. The teachers were amazing and were able to help at every point where you were stuck. The teachers and admins made themselves available for students whenever they needed, they would stay behind and give us additional attention if needed for at least an hour or so after school has ended. Every teachers intention is to make sure the students are college ready and won't let you slack off on your work and make sure that everyone passes the class. The school has done wonderful things for the students that attend and only mean the best for them.
Start Your Review of Animo Pat Brown Charter High School
I like that there is a variety of option to select from. However there should be more information about scholarship because when press sent u to many different websites.
Early on Animo Pat Brown prepares students get ready for college. In senior year everyone is required to apply for college and counselors and teachers help students in this process. It is a small school so there are not many electives to choose from. There are not many clubs or sports to choose from after school either but this school does focus a lot on academics.
As a graduate of the class of 2015 from Animo Pat Brown Charter High School, my overall experience there was exceptional. The school focused mainly on academics and prepping the students for a higher-education. The teachers and staff also did an outstanding job as to always be there to support the students academically after-hours, also known as "guided study." The administration also got involved and created requisites for graduation; the students and parents were to attend mandatory meetings and volunteer for the purpose to have the families involved in their child's education and to also have volunteer hours for college applications. The school is structured in a way so that every student can be accommodated to their needs.