Animo Inglewood Charter High School Reviews

It prepare me for college and real word experiences. Without this school i don't know where i'd be. The staff and the atmosphere is the best thing about it. Teachers are super suportive and try to help you achieve all your goals. When you walk into Animo its like yout second home. Everyone wants to know how your doing and how can they help.
I like that teachers at Animo Inglewood Charter High School really care about their students success. They prepare us well for college. I also like the small class sizes. I don't like that there are a limited number of clubs. There are not many sports. There is no school spirit. The campus is very small. And there are very few resources.
Animo was a very strict school. It was small and very family orientated, everybody, knew each other so it was hard to get away with anything. Even though we were constantly pushed its important to me now because they prepared me for college. If it weren't for the opportunities that they brought to me I would probably quit college, but I thank them for the push.
Start Your Review of Animo Inglewood Charter High School
I absolutely love the school. Mostly every administrator and teachers know your name. All of them care for their student to prepare them for college readiness, life, and leadership. They will do their best to improve the school to meet those standards. Counselors always do their best when a student has any comments, questions, or concerns. It can be college, classes, extra curricular activities, etc.
Animo Inglewood is a great school for college readiness, especially for students of color in the Inglewood community. The teachers are always available to give aid during their office hours, and there's a sense of reliability which is very good. Not only that but it is a small high school, which allows you to get to know your teacher more personally. This is especially good for any teacher recommendations you may need for college, since your teachers will have known you for almost all the four years you have been there. However, one thing that I would recommend to change is the food quality. The lunch isn't that great and most students don't eat the lunch because of that.
As a student who easily doses off I feel that Animo Inglewood Charter High School does a great job at providing eye catching lessons to its students. The teachers at Animo are very supportive and fully dedicated to their students. They even go as far as to stay and hour and half after school to answer any questions their students might have.
It is a very good school. The teachers care about your academics and offer office hours every week if you need any help.
I liked that Animo feels like a family. It’s a small school, but everyone knows everyone. We all support each other no matter what grade level, gender, religion, or race. I have made life long friends and the teachers also treat us with respect and tell us how it is. The staff too are very kind and we know the janitors by name. We have a saying “Once an eagle always an eagle” and I’m proud to be one.
Animo Inglewood is an excellent school academic wise. On the contrary, sports are another story. The teachers push the students to succeed, no matter the circumstances; however, a small percentage of the students are not compliant, refusing to meet the teachers half way. The students are usually kind, pushing each other to new levels of motivation, which is always a positive in the learning environment. Concluding, Animo Inglewood is a school that should be attended for those who want to push themselves to the college level and not have as much distractions as a typical high school would.
Animo Inglewood has a lot to offer, considering the time and effort teachers, staff, and counselors put into the school. Most of the teachers do the best that they can to educate a student by either staying for office hours or having them stay after class. These teachers care deeply about the effort a student puts to learn in order for teachers to move on to the next lesson. One weakness, however is the food because although clearly the school is doing well in state exams, the food is simply not one to thank.
I like that attending Animo Inglewood was a small school experience. It depicted a new environment for me, one that I would like to ease out of in the future. This school made me realize how important size is in regards to college campuses. The people and administration here are absolutely amazing. In my past three years attending Animo Inglewood, I have formed wonderful bonds with students, teachers, and other staff. The only thing I would change about this school is its access to enrichment courses. There are not that many offered, but it would make a big difference if there were.
Is a very charming environment, everyone makes you feel part of a big family.As the days go by you become accustomed to the school being so small-- it used to be a hospital.
Teachers care greatly about the student's education. They provide a variety of different lunch choices. The staff and students are friendly and the small campus makes it easy to to navigate to your next class.
The teachers are amazing! Every day is something new and interesting in the curriculum and i always feel like they care about my education. The teachers are always supporting you in academic goals and do everything in their power to make you feel prepared.
At Animo, the teachers care about the students. However, the overall culture of the school has gone down. Some students are intolerant of each other or look to start trouble, but any inkling of violence is quickly diffused. The school is challenging, more than the others in the area, so it does serve to prepare the students for college. I have my own reservations with the Greendot Public School system, so that in addition to the school culture is why I rate it a three.
Animo Inglewood is a very great school to attend and truly does try to prepare students for future College level courses. However, they do need to work on getting better Math teachers, the English teachers are great but the Math teachers need to become more challenging.
Over the three year that I have attended Animo Inglewood Charter high school I have really enjoyed it. The curriculum is challenging, in a good way, and they offer a variety of AP classes. There is always a positive learning experience, and the people you are surrounded with believe in you. The relationships you build with people at this school are much more than a teacher student relationship, or a friendship. When attending Animo Inglewood Charter High school you create a family, everyone is always there to support you and assist you in your path to success. I am glad to be attending Animo Inglewood Charter High school.
Start Your Review of Animo Inglewood Charter High School
I liked the way they really prepared me for college, leadership, and life. Thea testers and staff were always on top of their work in order to push us and help us succeed.
The teachers care about their students success, and I feel safe. The sports are not great at all, and the campus is small. Even though I can confidently say I was given a great education, I still feel like my high school experience was taken from me for attending AICHS.
I love how supportive the staff is towards the students. The staff is always willing to help students and the school counselors are extremely helpful in preparing their students for college. The teachers really push us all to reach a growth mindset. The work load and expectations prepare students for college. One thing I would change is to widen the options on available classes.