Andrews Osborne Academy is a private, coed, college preparatory school offering pre-kindergarten (ages 3 & 4) through 12th grade. Andrews Osborne Academy strives to honor its mission everyday—to prepare students for higher education and empower them to be successful leaders committed to serving in an international community.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+24 Students
- A-18 Students
- A+14 Students
- B13 Students
- A-11 Students
- B10 Students
- A10 Students
- B9 Students
- A+9 Students
- A+9 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Andrews Osborne Academy Reviews
My child thinks the teachers in the school are very friendly. The teachers who teach the children's courses are very interesting and knowledgeable. The teachers often encourage the students and stimulate their learning enthusiasm.
School reasonably planned and arranged the courses according to students' level.
The sort of club activities of the school and sports are a lot. Students could sign up those according to their interest. And school also encourages students to create new clubs or societies based on their own interests.
The school has a large indoor stadium, as well as various outdoor sports fields. My child joined the school's class and winter swimming sport this year.