Andrews High School Reviews

I would like to see the teacher's attitudes towards their students change. Many of them are trying to be our friend when really we just need a teacher. And some of them need to be a bit nicer, one teacher in particular enjoys telling us that we will not graduate and he doesn't care. I feel that as students, we get overwhelmed easily and we need a positive environment to help us out.
Andrews is a good school. It's in a good location. I would like for them to have more resources and prepare more students for college.
It's boring and the things we do that arent in the classroom, such as pep rally's are really bad.
Start Your Review of Andrews High School
Some teachers are either old or just rude, but for the most part they are pretty good. They like for students to get involved in any way possible when it comes to a lesson and enjoy having them do group work to collaborate on subjects.
The teachers I had were very helpful and encouraging.
The academics are good at AHS.
Almost all students are involved in one thing or another....sports or educational wise.
The health and safety policies in the school are good, I always felt safe.
There are many organizations you can become involved in any many of the students stay involved in something or another.
I made very good friends and our families are friends as well.
Most teachers are good there are a few who were unapproachable.
There is lots of support when it comes to the clubs and other organizations that are on campus. Lots of the teachers help out with student council and other organizations that are around campus.
Sports are great at Andrews. They offer something for everyone when it comes to extracurricular activities. However, if you are a girl participating in sports don't expect much of a crowd. The boys get the majority of the support, and the girls were a lot better.
Teachers try to do everything to help the students. However, not all Pre AP teachers care about the students as much as the regular teachers do.
Our athletic trainers are not the best and often do not do a very good job at what they are suppose to be doing.
Things like NHS and Student Council remain very active throughout our school.
Overall, I would chose to go to this school again because of the many advantages we have here and the support from certain teachers and many parents in the community.
Start Your Review of Andrews High School
For the most part, the teachers try their best to ensure a good education for each student. Though we are often left on our own with technology to teach ourselves from power points and videos. This can be challenging for some students.
At Andrews High School the people here are mainly nice and the school system is alright. Though the dress code can be at extreme at times, I like my school and all the enthusiasm they put into sports and other activities
I love Andrews High School. Everything about it has been amazing. People are nice and interact with every one. The thing I like most is that it offers college classes like English and History. At Andrews High School the teachers teach the subject really well. They make sure every person in the room is understanding the lesson.