Andrews Academy Reviews

I graduated from Andrews Academy in 2007. The teachers during my high school years were EXCELLENT, the academics definitely prepared me for college, and the diversity and culture you was an important part of my experience. Some of my favorite experiences were Band Tours, Feast of Lights, and Community Service Day.
Andrews Academy has really well academics, which is important considering it’s a high school. But more importantly, it has such a strong emphasis on Christian morals and standards, as well as teachers and staff who genuinely care about their students. It’s really a priveledge to go to a school who cares so much about God and academics.
Probably the worst thing is the food - but some days it's not so bad, and you can always bring your own.
The best thing is the staff - they look out for their students, and aren't afraid to be friends with them. Everyone really loves each other and it's such a close community.
Start Your Review of Andrews Academy
When you attend Andrews Academy you will have countless opportunities to travel abroad and experience cultures different to that of your own. At the Academy alone there's many different cultures and ethnic groups and being different is encouraged. I think that Andrews Academy can work on implementing some school sports teams because that would bring the school more recognition and students.
My personal experience was a challenging but rewarding at the end. The environment that I was in was safe. The teachers were friendly and took extra time after school to work with me since I struggled with different subjects. The patience and care that I received at Andrews Academy has made me into the person whom I am today. I am glad that I had the opportunity to receive my high school education from such an institution.
My experience at Andrews Academy has been fairly good so far. I am only a freshman, but in my short time attending, I've seen that there should be more activity between the students and their hobbies that they would like to connect to. Not only would this make the school more pleasant to come to, but also a very friendly way to get involved with those that have similar interests. Regardless of this, the academics and teachers have been outstanding at showing their intuition for our better behalf. Even on the days when I feel like I don't want to come to school at 8:00, I am constantly reminded by my peers that Andrews Academy is the place to be. I am blessed to go there and I really do believe that change is an area that should be zealously praised throughout the walls of my school.
The extracurriculars are extraordinary at Andrews Academy. It is one of the best schools to get involved in.
My academic experience was phenomenal at Andrews Academy. As of the relationships with friends, classmates, and peers, I was not accepted by many of them. Personally, I wanted to have a good experience making friends and meeting people who had similar future interests as me. Unfortunately, I never realized the true colors of most of the attendants of the high school until my junior year.
In my opinion, the teachers of Andrews Academy genuinely care about the overall well-being of its students. Their knowledge of the information they teach is so amazing, it eases the learning experience for students, and for myself also. One of the most important things I can recall of these teachers, is that their schedules were so flexible for their students, to the point of being willing to stay till late in the afternoon for extra help. Overall, the teachers at Andrews Academy are there for a specific reason, and I hope every other student may reap the benefits that I did at that school.
the school in general is clean . the school should work on its heating system during the winter.
there are no fun extra curricular activities that are exciting or open to everyone. most extra activities require prior knowledge or having your own equipment.
i only wish the school had many options for sporting teams and classes. appart from that, i have enjoyed myself
the teachers are fun and caring. they create a family orientated surrounding for the students.
They do not have a very good first aid kit. But the nurse is very sweet and helpful.
I was in both orchestra and choir. We had a bunch of fun. Many tours are included in the music groups.
Some of the kids are a bit stuck up.
I have had the benefit of working for one of the teachers. Because of this I know firsthand how caring the teachers are. Most teachers are very compassionate and understanding. They are willing to work with the students to make sure they get the whole lesson--not just enough to pass the class. Every teacher here is willing and does help tutor students after class
Start Your Review of Andrews Academy
Andrews Academy does has some clubs, but not too many. We have satellite which is an event we have every couple months and these people plan for it and have skits and a speaker. It's similar to a fancy vespers. Another one we have is kalidoscope and that's video and photography club, and they take pictures for yearbook and at the end of the year they have a video about the year that's gone by
I love Andrews Academy, and the main reason for that is because of the feeling that as a school we are like a family. I know everyone at my school, names, grade, and what type of people they are, and I like that I can talk to anybody from any class without feeling like I'm out of place. If there was one thing I would change about this school it would be the uniforms that we have, which is only a polo shirt with jeans. I just personally don't like them, but besides that I wouldn't change anything about my school.
The teachers at Andrews Academy genuinely care about how we excel in our academics. They always want to make sure we understand what we're learning and always are willing to help if we don't. They also care about what may go on besides school, such as what we're planning on doing later in life, friends, and if needed they are willing to talk about what's going on in your life. I appreciate my teachers immensely for making me feel like I can do anything I put my mind to