Andress High School Reviews

After being a student at Andress for four years, I can honestly say I love the school. We have a very diverse student body, yet it is a very tight knit community. The teachers and administration are very helpful and passionate about what they do. Being a very old campus, Andress needs a little maintenance here and there. Overall, Andress is a great school.
In all honestly, this school is not bad we just have a bad reputation. Sometimes depending on the thing that it is, administration can be very good. Sometimes they focus on irrelevant things rather than other things. But also, the people inside the school are pretty chill, everybody kind of does their own thing.
The teachers don't do a very good job and I've only met very few who care for students. As well as the amount of teachers who openly mock and look down on certain students needs to stop. More attention needs to be given to normal kids rather then only the jocks.
Start Your Review of Andress High School
I loved the open campus, and loved design of the buildings. I personally did not like that the staff seemed to always be coming and going. Being a Band student, I went through 3 band directors, 2 choir directors, and several principals/assistant principals during my time at the school.
What i loved most about andress high school is how caring the teachers are or were rather and also the layout of the campus. The layout made college life a breeze when locating classrooms that are halfway across campus
ANDRESS high school is a very good school in general. I would like to see many changes but we can never make a high school so perfect. Every school has to be flexible. And you can say Andress high schools is flexible now that we have a principal that cares about their students. Andress isn’t very traditional. They have a lot of support even though weren’t the best school, our neighborhood all supports us.
The environment not everyone there is helping you for the good but overall i like it i must say some things do get out of hand but our sports are crazy good we have good games good teams everyone's got school spirit.
There's nothing spectacular about Andress. Everything at Andress is "decent". The restrooms are decent, the work and rigor is decent, and the overall experience is decent. It could be worse, but it could be better.
It's a good place for learning and sports. I liked my time there, not only the staff is friendly but it makes you feel like you can be you're self and have so much going on. Andress is an overall amazing place to learn.
Andress High school was a very diverse school. The diversity of the school made learning challenging at times. Andress is recognized as a low socioeconomically school. While these type of schools showed need of money, it wasn't always the case that we got that money we needed. However this did push teacher/faculty to be more creative, and still provide a free and appropriate education.
Andrews was a very competitive in sports and school culture. We were at the time in the top 2 in competitive football and track.
Andress High School is an excellent school. From my experience at this school for the past four years have been awesome. Despite what everyone says about this school, its far from it. The teachers are very helpful just like the administration and faculty. The only change that i would like to see is more school spririt!
This is a good school for academics and sports, but failed in the security department. The administration needs work. Some facility problems.
I had a good experience at Andress high school. The teachers and staff are amazing. Sadly the school is falling apart and has very old resources available to students.
Andress High School offered me a wide variety of opportunities to enhance my education by allowing me take classes that allow me to earn college credit for free, which allowed me to get ahead in my college career. Overall, my experience in Andress High School was exceptional, the only thing I would like to see change is how a few counselors are not very knowledgeable on what is going on in terms of class scheduling and scholarships. I noticed that I found myself in the counseling center a lot asking my counselor questions about the high school classes available to me, college, and scholarships opportunities, and I often found myself leaving my counselor with unanswered questions. I would like the counselors to be more educated on the opportunities that are available to the students. I am a soon to be graduating senior and I would like to see this change so incoming seniors will not have to go through the stress that I had to endure.
I like the administration at Andress high school they try the best to make Andress a friendly atmosphere. If you have a problem with a teacher or anything at the school they don't hesitate to help. What i like most about Andress are the counselors they will try there absolute best that you have all the credits that you need in order to graduate. I have had a great experience at Andress but the one thing i would change is having students more involved in school activate. Nothing can beat a school that has school spirit!
I like the community of students, but I would change the organizations. I would change them into becoming more involved.
Start Your Review of Andress High School
My school is awsome we have alot of things to do but we have alot of pride i love my school and would never leave but we will always soar we are the golden eagles
We have a great variety of teachers. Some of the best in their field I'd say
When we have a function with a club or with sports, our parents are always in full support. It would be nice if they didn't just get it from the parents. Only athletics is when we have everyone's support.