Andrean High School Reviews

Andrean is a good school. Not all the teachers are great but the student body is. The school is very much worth it if you learn to talk to the student body. Everyone is treated like family and there is nobody left out of the group as a whole. Some of the teachers make you want to tear your hair out that's the biggest critique, but if you ask them for help you will usually get it. The faculty is very useful and can help guide you through anything you need help with. The homework workload is something to easily deal with until you hit senior year at least in my experience. It is doable though as long as you keep focus and pay attention in the classes.
I like andrean because they welcome you with open arms. I like the staff and the teachers, it’s a lot of one on one time. The diversity is there physically just not mentally. I wish I could go back to my freshman year and redo major things.
Going to Andrean has been one of the best choices of my life!! The people are so supportive, its like a family but at school. All of the teachers do everything they can to help you if you need extra help or anything like that. Also Academically wise they push you and offer a lot academically.
Start Your Review of Andrean High School
I am very proud to say I graduated from Andrean High School. The whole atmosphere of the school prepares you for college. The small class sizes and the teachers dedication to all students is very conducive to an A1 education.
My experience at Andrean really good so far. I really like most of my teachers, except a few that I feel like are truly really dumb; I don't even know how they became a teacher in the first place. The food at school is pretty good; we have a salad bar, sandwiches, and soups everyday; we have a different hot lunch each day. The school in its self is trash we have no A/C, the locker rooms are really dirty, and our school puts sports before academics sometimes.
I love that Andrean is a close-knit high school. Everyone knows each other and we’re all like family. Andrean teachers are great because they actually care about —not only— the students grades, but out well-being.
The school was fun to go to and definitely prepared me for college, but the politics among the school administration was absolutely horrendous.
Andrean is a school that is built on tradition. It is a school that will challenge you in terms of academics, character, athletics, and faith. The school needs to improve the facilities because they haven't been updated much since the school was built in 1959. Overall, Andrean is a school that will challenge you and will prepare you for college.
Andrean is a great school that prioritizes excellences. Whether it is academics, sports, theater, or academic teams, Andrean expects you to excel at whatever you do. The teachers are passionate about what they do. The courses are challenging, but you learn a lot and are really prepared for college. Andrean is not your average private school.
A great school! Attended all 4 years of high school and really enjoyed the atmosphere and met so many people that will be apart of my life forever!
I am an incoming Freshman and I am very excited about the opportunity to go to a Catholic High School.
It feels like a family enviroment, most people inlcluding staff and students are very close. Andrean is also very involved with most athetics. Academics are held to a very high standard.
Every year that I attended Andrean I had a different principle. The rules and regulations were always changing, and the Andrean tradition was never continued. I hope all of its problems are resolved soon, the education there was poor. They were always replacing teachers, so we never had a solid curriculum. My own high school experience there was very poor, and I would not recommend this school to anyone.
My experience at Andrean High School has been educational and fun. The teachers and staff are very kind and treat the students with respect, care, and show us that they value on our opinions on how the school functions and goes about doing things. The students at our school are fun and caring, don't let the words "private school" make you think you'll have a less fun time here than in a public school. Everything is the same except we are a college prep. school which means our teachers push us even harder to do our best educationally. I really like going to Andrean, you should really come and join us," The 59'er Family".
I loved going to Andrean High School. It felt like one big family. The teachers, faculty, and student body supported one another, which made activities and sporting events enjoyable. I loved the atmosphere! It was so enthusiastic! I am a proud 59er alum ! God bless.
The Andrean community is like a second family to me. I have truly enjoyed my experience here the past 3 years.
Good school, especially for the area. Andrean offered me the best education I could possibly get out of the area. I enjoyed how fun and personal the teachers were and how students made sure everyone was included.
Start Your Review of Andrean High School
Andrean High School is pretty good. There are some really dedicated teachers that really care about the students.
No A/C.. too hot to learn in the summer . The teachers don't open the windows because the bees 'will come in'. Teachers and education are not bad.
I loved going to Andrean High School, it was some of the best 4 years of my life. I have lifelong friends because of Andrean.