Andrean High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Merrillville, IN. It has 550 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. After graduation, 98% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Andrean High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A126 Students
- A+117 Students
- B+65 Students
- B+59 Students
- A-51 Students
- B41 Students
- A+41 Students
- B38 Students
- B-33 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Andrean High School Reviews
Andrean has prepared me for my future. It has given me a myriad of opportunity that I would not have otherwise been able to partake in. The teachers have helped me to develop and strengthen both my study and academic ability. It has allowed me to get 99th percentile test scores that will open doors for me. This is a fantastic school!
Andrean is a good school. Not all the teachers are great but the student body is. The school is very much worth it if you learn to talk to the student body. Everyone is treated like family and there is nobody left out of the group as a whole. Some of the teachers make you want to tear your hair out that's the biggest critique, but if you ask them for help you will usually get it. The faculty is very useful and can help guide you through anything you need help with. The homework workload is something to easily deal with until you hit senior year at least in my experience. It is doable though as long as you keep focus and pay attention in the classes.
I loved going to Andrean High School. It felt like one big family. The teachers, faculty, and student body supported one another, which made activities and sporting events enjoyable. I loved the atmosphere! It was so enthusiastic! I am a proud 59er alum ! God bless.