Anderson-Shiro Elementary School Reviews

The majority of the teachers are very skilled and highly qualified. They keep parents informed and are a great contribution to the staff.
Our current administrative staff is the most involved staff I have seen in some time and it is reflected in the enthusiasm of the student body!
The next step for my son is college. I do believe that he is prepared for this step.
Start Your Review of Anderson-Shiro Elementary School
As far as I can tell, health and saftey is a priority. We personally have never had any issues with any of the items suggested.
It's a great time to be a student at Anderson-Shiro bc of all of the positive changes and growth. I think my children are making great memories and getting a great education in the process.
Since the school is growing and transitioning, the staff turnover has been pretty large the past few years. I believe it has made college prep resources a little more difficult for students to find.
Since we have moved into this small school district, we have seen an increase in the extracurriculars that are offered and they are also supported very strongly by staff and administration.