Anderson New Technology High School Reviews

I love Anderson New Tech. Its not like other schools. It's like a family. We all go there and we all know each other. We want each other to grow and be successful. I think it's great the way it is.
Overall a great school. There of course are problems here and there but they are no where near as severe as problems with mainstream schooling. People are generally respectful of eachothers differences and the academics are fabulous in my opinion.
Being a freshman at Anderson New Technology High School, I haven't experienced all the school has to offer, but just from the small amount I have been here it has been so phenomenal. The teachers, and staff are great, and always trying to find ways to challenge you and create you into your best-self. There isn't much I would change, besides maybe some more dances, and after school activities!
Start Your Review of Anderson New Technology High School
Anderson New Technology High School is an amazing school for students that have creativity skill sets. The school will push students to achieve their goals and the teachers care about the students well-being.
I loved Anderson New Technology School. It was as if it was made just for me. I learned a lot and was very prepared for college.
I switched over to this school because I had hated my old school. I only wish I could have gone to this school every year because it is so amazing. From the very first day there, people were introducing themselves to me, I got immediate help, and we started working on a group project in almost every class. I have never seen a school like this.
We have never had a fight or gang related activity. Very rarely do we have a drug or alcohol issue. Any bullying is nipped in the butt almost as fast as it begins. everyone stands up for each other. The principle has everything under control.
Our Technology is top notch. We have enough computers for every student in each classroom. Our grading systems are online and easily accessible. We have daily agendas we can view to see what is going to be done each day in class. It is especially helpful to those who are absent.
Our school is like no other. It is incredible. Every single teacher is there to help, any time of day, with anything we need. They are all kind, considerate, and have a unique approach to the curriculum. Each teacher is forgiving yet strict, firm yet flexible, and each have a perfect balance of fun and study time. The teachers will only assign homework if they feel we didn't understand something taught in class, or work we, ourselves, didn't finish the in class assignment due to being off task. I love this school and wish there were more like it.
I would do it over again. Best school I went to
Not the schools strong suite. We need athletics
This school has the best teachers I've ever met
Our staff is VERY involved and professional
We have a lot of healthy things to choose from
We need more sports and bigger school functions
no bullying, excepting, no discrimination anywhere
The facilities at this school could use some improvement, but when it comes to the condition of the school it is pristine.
Start Your Review of Anderson New Technology High School
The policies at this school are very well in place, there is a no bullying tolerance at this school.
The teachers at this school become your friends, not only are they super supportive, but they are also understanding when it comes to any difficulties in the class.
This school really does prepare you for the real world after graduation. From the interviews, to the professional presentations, New Tech is innovative and well based.