Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade C+
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade A minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A minus
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade A
- Sportsgrade A minus
- Foodgrade A minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B minus
Anderson High School is a highly rated, public school located in Cincinnati, OH. It has 1,262 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 65% of students are at least proficient in math and 83% in reading.
Anderson High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus381 Students
- grade A+238 Students
- grade A minus183 Students
- grade A minus177 Students
- grade B minus128 Students
- grade B+120 Students
- grade B+89 Students
- grade A88 Students
- grade B56 Students
- grade A+47 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B
- Good for Familiesgrade A+
- Housinggrade A minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 27 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 27 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 84 responses
- Anderson vs. Turpin Rivalry32%
- Football games.23%
- Pep rallies8%
- Spirit Week7%
- Theatre productions7%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 47 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade A minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$17,701 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 53 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 53 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 53 responses
Schools like Anderson High School
- grade A+Turpin High School
- Forest Hills Local School District, OH
- Rating 4.05 out of 5 284 reviews
- grade ABeechwood High School
- Beechwood Independent Schools, KY
- Rating 4.1 out of 5 81 reviews
- grade ALoveland High School
- Loveland City School District, OH
- Rating 3.97 out of 5 230 reviews
- grade AMilford Senior High School
- Milford Exempted Village School District, OH
- Rating 3.74 out of 5 280 reviews
Anderson High School Reviews
Rating 3.81 out of 5 297 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Such an amazing environment, best 4 years of my life! The teachers and staff treat you like family. Met the best of friends during my time there, sports teams and attending games are such an experience you won't want to miss. Lifelong friendships with coaches and teammates.
I enjoyed Anderson High School. The teachers and staff were very accepting and personable. At Anderson teachers go out of their way to help you succeed. Whether that means staying after school for additional help, or emailing you personally to see how you’re doing. Something that I would like to see improve at Anderson is the sharing of cultures and more diversity. I would also like us to study more Africans /African Americans throughout history.
Opportunities in Arts, Education, Advanced Subjects and Athletics. Qualified and caring staff, with internship opportunities and extracurriculars!